How thick is the Acer H236HLbid's bezel on the sides?

CurlyCucumber
Go to solution Solved by LeStringMan,
18 minutes ago, CurlyCucumber said:

Hey guys,

I was looking into new monitors, and saw that this monitor had a seemingly small bezel. I plan on buying three, so a thin bezel is something I'm looking for.

Does anyone who owns this monitor know how thick the bezel is on the side? I'm trying to compare to my monitor.

Thank you!

It's about 3/8ths of an inch.

Hey guys,

I was looking into new monitors, and saw that this monitor had a seemingly small bezel. I plan on buying three, so a thin bezel is something I'm looking for.

Does anyone who owns this monitor know how thick the bezel is on the side? I'm trying to compare to my monitor.

Thank you!

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

Very thin

here is a quote from there website" This 23-inch Full HD display provides excellent detail with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution, making it perfect for HD productivity and multimedia applications. The sleek zero frame design creates a unique visual experience without boundaries which is ideal for building video walls with two or more monitor’s side-by-side. A magnetic base with brushed hairline finish is useful for paper clips, keeping the desktop space clean. "

8d52e680-b33d-48c6-a1f3-967a7eb71de8.jpg._CB292611279__SR300,300_.jpg

6 minutes ago, potatoproduction said:

Very thin

here is a quote from there website" This 23-inch Full HD display provides excellent detail with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution, making it perfect for HD productivity and multimedia applications. The sleek zero frame design creates a unique visual experience without boundaries which is ideal for building video walls with two or more monitor’s side-by-side. A magnetic base with brushed hairline finish is useful for paper clips, keeping the desktop space clean. "

8d52e680-b33d-48c6-a1f3-967a7eb71de8.jpg._CB292611279__SR300,300_.jpg

I understand that it's super thin, but I'm looking for a thickness, be it in Inches or Millimeters. :)

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

18 minutes ago, CurlyCucumber said:

Hey guys,

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, LeStringMan said:

Awesome. Thank you.