Iphone 7

hackzilla

The newly launched iphone 7 looks dope not only from outside but from inside too. 

The new beast is packed with features.

But one particular feature i would like to mention here is 'the new pressure sensitive home button'.

I would like to know what you guys think about it and much this feature emerges out when compared to new macbook touchpads.

Much lul no audio jack.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I am disappointed. The only thing really is the Camara on the plus that is an Improvement.

Otherwise I cant see what more its going to let me do that my 6Plus I already have. 

Also the audio jack going is both good and bad. Good because I can see the need for innovation on that front but really bad because I can't charge and listen to music or make a headset call at the same time (which I do all the time) if there was 2 lighting connectors and I could take a call on the headset and charge at the same time then I would be happy.

I am going to skip this one and hope that the next one is going to be worth it. (If my phone dies in the meantime ill just get a Oneplus 3 or something similar to tie me over)

Talking about the camera,Tim announced that it's gonna be the best camera ever built in a smartphone.

Not quite sure if those 10x zoom and background blur features gonna win the competition when we already have note 7 aside.

Can't say I'm excited for it overall.

The camera upgrades are a great addition - especially for the front camera, which has been bad for a while now. The 2 new cameras on the 7 Plus are great, but I don't really understand why didn't they try to put them on the smaller model too. I'm curious to see how much low-light performance has improved on both.

As for the home button, I think it's a terrible idea, and one I don't understand. I don't see the advantages, really. And some people already mention that it no longer feels like you're pressing down on a button, but rather on the whole bottom part of the phone. I don't think I'd want that. I like the tactile feel of real buttons.

And the headphone jack thing... sure, its loss can open the door to new, innovative headphones. But why on earth would you have gone with a lightning connector? (because of money, I know!) I just think this would have been the best moment to introduce USB type C to the iPhone. Seriously, if Apple is all about interconnectivity, and they really want to get rid of the jack and favour wireless accessories, then replace it with an actual standard, so you can eliminate the jack on the new Macbook and put an additional USB-C port in its place. What they've done is in no way "courageous" or remotely backed by the values they claimed to have, it's just greedy.

Otherwise, the iPhone 7 is pretty much catch-up to the Galaxy S7.

The tech geek in me is really impressed by the new a10 quad core processor, which should totally blow away anything from Android. I wasn't expecting much of a processor upgrade, mainly just better power efficiency, but the a10 seems like a beast.

The missing headphone jack isn't an issue and is probably worth water resistance to me anyway.

Its mainly the 7 plus I'm interested in since I like the larger higher res screen. 4.7 inches on the standard just seems a bit smaller than I like for web browsing and map navigation, which I use a lot in my job.

I do think the new dual camera body design looks ugly, and I'm confused and annoyed they took away space grey as a color, which is the color I would prefer. I bet black is going to look a lot worse as the scratches accumulate.

Overall I don't think it would be worth an upgrade if you have a 6s plus, but I'm coming from a galaxy S5 so I'm considering it. Samsung lost with me their glass back phones and curved displays(which I'm willing to bet is all the s8 will offer.)

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

@LightningWhale

SONY XPERIA XZ is new Sony's flagship lineup alongside much awaited Apple's IPHONE 7 and 7+.

Now,if we see  the specs of xz and iphone 7,we technically find that former falls sort of any competition.Okay, let me say clearly

(no offence to iphone 7) but xz beats it almost all fields.

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xz-8313.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_7-8064.php

Above links might be useful if you go through. 

I think that camera and processor are deciding factors.

And ofcourse, battery goes without saying.

Sony is better in this context (battery backup).

cameras on both the phones are good but i think sony may have an edge due to extra pixels.

Also, the new a10 chip in iphone is fast! (literally) and i can say the same for snapdragon chipset as it is made newly developed adreno 530 gpu. So its gotta be fast.

@hackzilla

Thanks but looked at both webpages  was wondering been on i phones for a while since the were the default company issue phone but this year we are allowed to choose so i'm contemplating jumping to android.