Just a New Guy

OlejNick

So, I guess I just wanted to introduce myself to the community somehow. I've been wanting to join a good community for a while where I can just chill and talk to some cool people so I guess I'll try it out here.

Howdy, Enjoy your stay

i7 5960X OC 4.40Ghz II GTX 1080 Asus Stryx II X99S Gaming 7 MSI II 16GB Vengence DDR4 II 250GB Samsung 850 II 3x 1 TB HDD WD II 

Designer by Heart, Gamer by Blood

Send me a PM if you want a custom Profile Pic or Background!  --

If you like what I made you , share it with everyone In this thread Here!

Hi, I'm Birdy and I'm new too!!! I got on this place cause of the give away and thought that the whole atmosphere was actually pretty chill so I decided to stay...

52 minutes ago, OlejNick said:

So, I guess I just wanted to introduce myself to the community somehow. I've been wanting to join a good community for a while where I can just chill and talk to some cool people so I guess I'll try it out here.

welcome to the LTT forms

here we help people with their computer problems/questions, talk about being in the PCMASTERRACE and $h1t on people who bought a mac or console for gameing/other

so welcome!!!

OK for real, welcome to the forms have a good time and if you have any problems/questions just post a topic about it and we would be happy to help, or if you want to help others then post on the topic with a answer (or question if you need more info).

have fun on the forums

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

7 minutes ago, BirdyBlue007 said:

Hi, I'm Birdy and I'm new too!!! I got on this place cause of the give away and thought that the whole atmosphere was actually pretty chill so I decided to stay...

haha same, im gonna stay here for a while everyone here is pretty cool

2 minutes ago, samiscool51 said:

welcome to the LTT forms

here we help people with their computer problems/questions, talk about being in the PCMASTERRACE and $h1t on people who bought a mac or console for gameing/other

so welcome!!!

OK for real, welcome to the forms have a good time and if you have any problems/questions just post a topic about it and we would be happy to help, or if you want to help others then post on the topic with a answer (or question if you need more info).

have fun on the forums

thanks for the welcome, im probably gonna be asking some pretty dumb questions i should know the answer to, but hey, thats one reason why im staying

6 minutes ago, OlejNick said:

thanks for the welcome, im probably gonna be asking some pretty dumb questions i should know the answer to, but hey, thats one reason why im staying

don't worry, everyone has had that monment

even me, and i work as a IT Administrator!

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!