MasterAir Maker 8 help

AndyLSB

so im thinking of giving this air cooler a try but i don't know if it'll fit because of my ram sticks and my graphics card, i have the msi sli plus motherboard, corsair vengeance led ram, and the asus strix gtx 1060 graphics card which is huge and takes alot of space, will this air cooler interfer with this parts. please help ! or should i go for a hybrid solution like the corsair h100i v2 ?

1. What case do you have?
2. I find the masterair making quite overpriced...when you can get better preforming air coolers for less...(or that's the impression I got from LTT's review).
3. If you don't care about looks, maybe a noctua tower style cooler might be better?
4. The h100i preforms decently while being around the same price and looking cleaner (in my opinion) so it's your call? :D

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

i have my eye on the Corsair 400c which has a decent space, and yeah the h100i looks cleanner that's why i was going for that route, i'll check the noctua cooler, and my problem or question is that if that is going to take out space from my ram sticks and graphics card, since the strix 1060 is huge. btw thanks for the suggestions man ! 

Would have fitted in case. Cooler blocks 1st PCIe x1 which is common with bigger air coolers. So no issue with GPUs. Unless they have massive backplates. For RAM, I don't think Vengeance LED fits to 1st slot. Google gave pic with TridentZ (44mm) fitting under fan. Vengeance LED is 49mm.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv