3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Congrats to 3 million subs! :D I've been following the channel for quite a while, so it's great to see it grow this big. I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth. I'm currently using an old Dell Latitude, which is really showing it's age. A machine like the Stealth would be the perfect companion for me. Much lighter, than my current laptop and a heck of a lot more powerful. So hopefully I win, but good luck to everyone else as well. :D:D 

I'd Like to have the Razer blade because it beats my potato pc!!!

I would love to win the new razor blade stealth, as I never owned a gaming laptop (always wanted one though!) 

Dear Linus Tech Tips Group,

I would first like to congratulate all of you for reaching 3 million subs!!!

wow it is amazing to hear that all the tech lovers came to click that sub button

I myself is a subscriber too and i wish the absolute best to all of you in the Linus media group.

I know it sounds that i just said everything in the top just for a good chance of winning but i actually mean it and thank you for giving me knowledge about the newest and the freshest tech out there.

I would love to win the blade stealth please because i could use it for school work and play some games in actually good frames and graphics plus I love how compact and slim it is even with all that beast specs on it,  I am still a school boy so my budget is pretty low and is nowhere near enough to buy a laptop like that so if i win i seriously would be the happiest boy in the world. so that is all Thank you and keep up the good work :):) 

Razer blade 14. It has a dedicated graphics card and anything higher than 1080p will only show a noticeable difference if the screen is larger than 21" (to me at least). Furthermore, even though it has a 6th Gen APU it is optimized for performace (indicated by the HK in its model number), whereas the stealth is optimised for battery life (indicated by the "U" in its model number).

gotta go for that Razer Blade 14, such a powerful laptop in such a slim design!

Would definetly love to get the new Razer Blade 14. It looks great and 1080p is enough for gaming. And that 1060 is dope.

Razor Blade 14

I would like a system that would be able to run some of my favourite games without compromising on it graphics or performance. As this would be my first laptop, I could finally install 3D design software and use it whilst on my college course, instead of using the slow desktop systems that continuously crash ;)

I would definitely want the GTX 1060 Blade.

Thanks guys for the giveaway, I'm new to the forum but have been watching your vids for ages, keep it up!!

Hi, The NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome, 7th Gen!!. Thanks

The blade stealth for sure, since i need a laptop for the university and because its not even released in my country ( not even the original stealth ).

I would love the New Razer Blade with 1060 gpu, going on holiday and don't have a job yet so would be amazing to play something on the plane and in the hotel at night. 

I'd love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth to replace my MBP (Primo 2011) as my daily driver.

Congratulations for 3M subs. Here's to another 3M! 

The Razer Blade. That thing would help me a lot when I'm shooting outdoors with my Ursa Mini 4K for offloading videos and quick previewing on that screen. Plus, that 1TB drive would really help with transporting footage offsite rather quickly. 

2 minutes ago, Kjet99 said:

I would love to win the razor blade, as it will help me with my game design course at my college. It will also be the first computer I have owned for myself.

The new Razor Blade specs/performance looks great. Looks like a nice laptop as well!

I choose the better one; because one, it's better and 2, I can't decide!

If I got one maybe I'd go through algorithms on it to see if what I chose was a better one or not.

I'd love the new blade since it would let me game anywhere and i'll be going to college soon enough for me to need a laptop. Also , it is so much better than my current gaming rig .

I would want the Stealth. It would be awesome to have a portable laptop that I could use for my art when I'm away from home.

The blade would be awesome as I'm about to start a Games Programming course at university.

I would definitely take EITHER of these amazing laptops to replace my very outdated gaming PC (its got a Radeon 7950 LOL)

But the Blade Stealth just sounds cooler

“Resolution is a number, just like framerate is a number..."

I would want the 'new' Razer Blade as I just got a PC and I leave for college in a few months, so if a laptop is all I will have for a good few years away from my PC.