3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Whoa, definitely come a VERY long way!

Hearty hello from a long time viewer from Cyprus!

Hoping for the Blade, but regardless, congrats guys, keep it real!

I would choose the Razer blade...to cut down my foes, throw them into an abyssal dimension, and enjoy the sweet sounds of youtube playing thunderstuck in the background....

I would love to win the razor blade, as it will help me with my game design course at my college. It will also be the first computer I have owned for myself.

NEW Razer Blade 14 just cause its a portable gaming monster and I need a laptop. 

The Blade14 - to watch movies in bed, obviously. Maybe also some otg editing.

Hey , i would love to win The new razer blade ! After years of using a mac and being the proud owner of a 6 year old ps3 :P , i would definitely like to get my hands on something that can run the latest games ! 

Yessssssssssssssssssssss! Finaly! a Giveaway without any age restrictions. Yes. I would like a RAZER Blade with GTX 1060 cause i could do more with it.Your asking what would you do with that machine and insane power well since it's a gaming laptop i'm going to game with it also editing. BTW. Congrats on 3 Million SUBSCRIBERS Keep UP the Good Job.

My choice would be the New Razor Blade 14. It would be perfect for working with more graphically intense programs, as well as gaming. 

I prefer the Razor Blade 14 over the Stealth because of the uselessness of the Stealth. It sure is great that it has a 4K screen, but what powers it, magic?

Razer Blade Stealth , because who doesn't want to play GTA 5 on meadow.

Thanks LTT! would love to have the new razer blade 14! 

Razor blade stealth is the one for me. Will do well with my video crreation

NEW Razer Blade 14 definitely. because i have 2 brother and we have only one PC and we are fighting each other to see who will play Three brothers who love play games all day all night and you tell me what to do with 1 PC we fighting every time so if i get one of thoes meybe we will fight little less then now hehe :D and its for gaming so thats why i preff NEW Razer Blade. SO GOOD LUCK FOR ME 9_9

Razer Blade Stealth because of the display and ultra portable design.
And If I win maybe I buy the Core.

I never had blade yet in my life and I was thinking I should buy one 

instead I hope I win one of them :)

I want to thank LinusTechTips and Razer for this giveaway 

I really want the blade 14 or the other one ;) 

Would love the new Blade 14 to replace my dying macbook

I definitely prefer the new blade: the fact that laptop manufacturers now manage to fit desktop GPUs inside machines that are so small is just amazing!

It would also be a GREAT upgrade for my girlfriend, who only has....well.....an acer netbook from 5-6 years ago....

Jeez that thing is slow....

ASUS G751JY-T7134H

I7-4710HQ@3.5Ghz; 16GB DDR3; GTX980M 4GB GDDR5; 128GB M.2 SSD; 1TB 7200rpm HDD; 17.3" FHD IPS

I would love the Blade with the GTX 1060,

I think that will help my Internet explorer be faster... right?

NEW Razer Blade 14 to finally be able to play dota 2. Besides, the laptop is gorgeous af

Hello Human,

Jellyfish here. I'd love a new Razer Blade 14, as I'm one human 'typing device with screen' away from completing my doomsd.. uuhh.. my tentacle massager. Those things are super duper hard to come by, and we all know how the price of seaweed has dropped. Anyway, I see one of your human friends swimming a little too far from the shore, I'd better say hi.

Sting You Later,

Jelly

PS: Here's a photo of me and the kids.

JellyFam.jpg

I am studying Computer Science, it would be good to have this mobility with that great power. Stealth would be awesome.

I actually fine with both but if given a choice, I would go for the blade 14 (non stealth) because I prefer some power on the go. I want it because my old laptop can barely handle new games on settings other than low.  

Oh man, are you really asking for what will it be used?? Duh, it's in its name: BLADE, perfect for chopping 4K onions and tomatoes while making myself a toast in my AMD machine, I mean my toaster.

( tried to be funny there, hehe)

Now seriously it would be AWESOME (or freaking bananas, as you prefer) to have the New Blade. I don't need those 4K like others do, those 1080p are very very nice for me. I will surely use it for university and gaming, not forgetting to watch LTT on YT ;) 

Thank you guys and congratulations for the 3 million!!! Greetings from Spain! ^_^

I still need a laptop for school for my VM's :/ can't afford one at the moment so i'm lending a Dell e5520 from a friend. I need 16GB ram, a great cpu and lots of SSD/HDD storage, and the Dell doesn't have that. it does the job, but it slows me down by alot :(

i like both laptops equally. they both have pro's and cons, but the Stealth in my situation would be the better solution i guess

razer blade 14 it's the one.

Yeah, i know stealth is more nice  but that only inter HD GPU never ever again from my experiance.

Goog luck for all !