3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would use the New Razer Blade Stealth at school to make it through my Game art degree. Its an amazing laptop, with a 4k screen!

I would love the blade so that I can play games while I am away from home or at school during free periods. 

The Blade pls, because the stealth is ... well ... something ... for ... well ... people who actually ... well ... go outside... FeelsBadMan

PC  gamer

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

I would love the new Razer Blade, because my main computer is a mac, which is great for graphics and video editing but sucks at gaming and my gaming PC is a cobbled together mess of 2nd hand graphics cards running off a core duo (I only built the gaming pc to prove you can make a ok-ish gaming PC for under £100)

FingersXX.ai

Well, as an artist I would love to get Razer Blade Stealth, in order to create my badass vector illustrations and game from time to time while on the >GO>!  Its still monday where I am from and I am keeping my fingers crossed ! 

FingersXX.ai

Might as well throw my hat into the ring for this before it closes.

I'd prefer the Razer Blade 14 since it has a dedicated GPU and is designed for gaming. It would also give me a chance to replace my super heavy and out of date HP laptop.

It was awesome meeting you guys at PAX (Thanks Taran) and I hope to see you guys at your next meetup in Vancouver sometime next year.

Also congrats on 3 million subscribers on the main channel. You guys totally deserve it.

Stay Classy

MythStorm24

I would like Razer Blade, playing anything on hd6450 is painful :(

Would prefer a razor blade stealth bc I would use a razor core for gaming anyway and want a more portable system 

Would love the new Razer Blade, Portable gaming is something I want to get in to when I'm away from the house or on vacation!

I'd love the razer blade it'd help soooo much with my rendering, my pc is always overheating :(

I would like the non stealth one.

Gaming is a lot better than a pricey cpu and a 4k screen :)

I would LOVE to have a chance at winning the Razer Blade personally. Razer Blade Stealth would also be good, but the Razer Blade is what I'm eyeing. As for what I'd use it for, I'd honestly consider it to be my daily driver. I had a desktop, but with how much better laptops are getting in terms of graphical power. especially since my computer is broken right now, a laptop like this would be an AMAZING replacement or the desktop. I'd use it for high-end gaming, possible streaming and creating artwork with Adobe CS5 - it'd be great as a laptop on the travel, but a possible use as a daily driver would be fantastic. 

I would choose the blade, so that I could game on the go. I would also use it to edit videos when I'm away from home.

On another note, you guys are awesome and definitely deserve all three million of your subscribers. Keep on making amazing content, socks sandals and all.

Would totally love the Blade 14 so that I can...... Uh....  Do assignments and stuff. Uni life is not exactly the best. 

My Rig 

CPU: i5-4590,  Motherboard:Asrock H97 Pro 4,   RAM: Crucial 8GB,  GPU:Palit GTX970 Reference,   PSU:Superflower HX600W,   Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD    Case:Xigmatek Asgard 381

Current gaming PC is in need of replacement and is starting to fail. Would definitely take the full size blade with GTX1060!!

I'd personally love to win the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth as I would use it to further my own Youtube channel for content creation and editing etc.  Plus Razer Laptops are one of the few Razer products I have yet to own/Borrow for long enough to form an opinion on.  The first thing i would do with it is review the Laptop itself.

Thanks for the chance LTT

I don't know if I enters... Just making sure, please delete if I have

I would really love either of the new blades, huge Razer fan with all the peripherals! Moving out this month it would be perfect to game while not on my Desktop!

The Blade would be a great replacement for my very aged laptop!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Definitely the blade stealth for that extreme portability

I'd love to win a Blade 14 for when I go back to school. My little brother could get my current laptop, and I wouldn't have to worry about saving up for a computer, or upgrading for that matter, for a while :D

I would really appreciate to win the new razer blade stealth because it would resurrect Harambe.