CPU: FX-6300 3.5 Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X
MOBO: Asrock 960GM-VGS3 FX
GPU: GTX 960 4GB MSI GAMING Edition
Ram: G-skill Ripjaws V 8GB 1600 Mhz
PSU: TT Litepower 550w Black Edition
Case: TT Versa N21 BLACK

Read fully please:
The issue what am i talking about is happening with every single game i have ever tried to my pc,
When i run any game first 10 sec it runs well ( what it should actually be) bt after 10 sec gpu usage goes under 20 and fps goes down rapidly as usage, again after 10-15 sec same thing is happening, u can tell this usage spikes up and down. here is a pic for details when im playing a game..

http://imgur.com/a/aRJkk

but when i tried Unigine Valley, it gets 99% - 100% gpu usage......why?? here is another pic..

http://imgur.com/a/iugtN

Even more disgusting thing is my valley score.... this is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

http://imgur.com/a/xN6Cw

Please guys read the full story and help me out of here,
my gpu temps are ok, cpu temps are ok, all cpu's running at 90% usage...
Ram is pretty fine.....
so what is the problem???? please please please guys help me out.. i m getting mad... 

Is the core / memory clock dropping speed at any point during games / valley?

Was it fine before? Maybe the cpu is bottlenecking the card? What's your cpu usage at? 

ASU

1 minute ago, Hackentosher said:

Was it fine before? Maybe the cpu is bottlenecking the card? What's your cpu usage at? 

when i m gaming the cpu usage are avrg 80+... but when i ran valley cpu usage are under 50%

no i was using a r7 260x before and the card had worked fine.. but when i bought this 960 thn its happening

4 minutes ago, Gullerback said:

Is the core / memory clock dropping speed at any point during games / valley?

no the core an memory are always at maximum 

I think it might be a cpu bottleneck, but did you Uninstall the amd drivers properly? 

ASU

cpu is not bottlenecking it,  Mine sure as hell doesn't .  theres something else going on.   

I would boot into safe mode and run DDU for both AMD and Nvidia drivers, Boot back up and reinstall Nvidia's latest

I think it might be a cpu bottleneck, but did you Uninstall the amd drivers properly? 

yes i did  Uninstalled the amd drivers properly...... but i heard gtx 960 is not too much powerfull gpu at all...besides that.... this vishera fx 6300 is also not pretty weak.... so whats the deal? 

Just now, Sohan0073 said:

yes i did  Uninstalled the amd drivers properly...... but i heard gtx 960 is not too much powerfull gpu at all...besides that.... this vishera fx 6300 is also not pretty weak.... so whats the deal? 

Actually the fx amd processor is very weak.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

3 minutes ago, Gullerback said:

cpu is not bottlenecking it,  Mine sure as hell doesn't .  theres something else going on.   

I would boot into safe mode and run DDU for both AMD and Nvidia drivers, Boot back up and reinstall Nvidia's latest

dude i did everything u said..... jst didnt run ddu for amd drivers... but i uninstalled it cleanely i think.. and i also formated my c drive many times...now what should i do? 

Just now, Sohan0073 said:

You need a utility to Uninstall the driver, I forgot what it's called. That's probably screwing with the nvidia driver. 

ASU

You need a utility to Uninstall the driver, I forgot what it's called. That's probably screwing with the nvidia driver. 

r u talking about DDU?

2 minutes ago, Sohan0073 said:

r u talking about DDU?

Ya.  What games are you playing.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

1 minute ago, Ryoku said:

Ya.  What games are you playing.

BF4, BF1, NFS 2015, GTA V Online 

What settings are you playing on.

Just now, Ryoku said:

What settings are you playing on.

i usually play on high and gta v on very high without MSAA and V-Sync of.. but settings are higher or lower doesnt matter.... in everysetings this is happening to me.... either in max settings or in lowest settings

Try running your game (GTA V or others) again with the monitoring program on and post a picture of the monitoring of the CPU usage (utilization) and GPU usage as well as their respective temps and GPU frequency. That could help the people troubleshooting you a bit more, since now it's just speculation.

And try what @Hackentosher told you.

Best of luck!

5 minutes ago, Sohan0073 said:

BF4, BF1, NFS 2015, GTA V Online 

Have you tried the latest drivers? 
my GTX 960 never utilized bf4 always between 40-50%.

But now its goes up to 95% after installing 372.70 driver version.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

4 minutes ago, Sohan0073 said:

i usually play on high and gta v on very high without MSAA and V-Sync of.. but settings are higher or lower doesnt matter.... in everysetings this is happening to me.... either in max settings or in lowest settings

if setting changing does not effect the usage/fps than there is an CPU Bottleneck for sure.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

1 minute ago, Pezmerga said:

Try running your game (GTA V or others) again with the monitoring program on and post a picture of the monitoring of the CPU usage (utilization) and GPU usage as well as their respective temps and GPU frequency. That could help the people troubleshooting you a bit more, since now it's just speculation.

Best of luck!

ok i m posting it... give me some time.. hipe you guys will reply.. :)

3 minutes ago, Waqas409 said:

Have you tried the latest drivers? 
my GTX 960 never utilized bf4 always between 40-50%.

But now its goes up to 95% after installing 372.70 driver version.

no... i tried 372.54 at last..... i m posting some images acording to 

Pezmerga

please stay with me guys give me some time to collect them

25 minutes ago, Pezmerga said:

Best of luck!

i think here is the thing u guys need :)

http://imgur.com/a/WDtvI

http://imgur.com/a/38k61

1 hour ago, Sohan0073 said:

i think here is the thing u guys need :)

http://imgur.com/a/WDtvI

http://imgur.com/a/38k61

I'm not an expert in this but I hope some of the other members will react soon. But it seems to me that the card just stops working for a small amount of time and what I can find on the internet is that it has something to do with the no load/voltage limit graph. Looking into your pictures it also syncs with them.

Did you by any chance do some overclocking on your videocard?

8 hours ago, Pezmerga said:

I'm not an expert in this but I hope some of the other members will react soon. But it seems to me that the card just stops working for a small amount of time and what I can find on the internet is that it has something to do with the no load/voltage limit graph. Looking into your pictures it also syncs with them.

Did you by any chance do some overclocking on your videocard?

i didnt tried to oc it :(