Minecraft java and optifine problems

Padorkous

Hello! one of my friends who plays minecraft wants optifine but when he opens it with java it closes automaticaly the same happens if he opens java itself also one other problem that we noticed is that every time he plays minecraft after 5 minutes it stops working and says "java tm platform ce binary stops working" what should i do?

Thanks in advance!!

Reinstalling Java and making sure the graphics card has the latest drivers are a few things I can think of. Dedicating more RAM could also possibly help with performance. Those are just a few quick things that I can think of though, I am not really familiar with this problem. When I've played Minecraft if I am impatient and click my mouse a lot when say a world is downloading, I may get this issue though. 

14 minutes ago, Rolfejc said:

Reinstalling Java and making sure the graphics card has the latest drivers are a few things I can think of. Dedicating more RAM could also possibly help with performance. Those are just a few quick things that I can think of though, I am not really familiar with this problem. When I've played Minecraft if I am impatient and click my mouse a lot when say a world is downloading, I may get this issue though. 

i did everything from installing again the java to the graphics cards drivers but still when i try to run java even by itself is stops working but when he plays minecraft now it works fine for now at least

48 minutes ago, Padorkous said:

i did everything from installing again the java to the graphics cards drivers but still when i try to run java even by itself is stops working but when he plays minecraft now it works fine for now at least

Well if Minecraft works at least it gets the job done. I don't really know what else to say about Java crashing though. 

optifine, is a strange mod/addon

it has been known not to work with some GPUs causing a crash on startup

what i have done is the past is

reinstall the drivers, reinstall java, reinstall minecraft, reinstall optifine, try again

also it tries to use hardware acceleration as default, if your hardware doesn't have support for it or has trouble with it, it' going to have a hard time doing what it needs to do

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!