New PC 2016 w/ mouse and keyboard

Go to solution Solved by dome3731,

I think it depends on how expensive the computer is, if it's a cheap one and comes with a cheao mouse and keyboard no one will care because people who buy cheap PCs will see it as an extra feature but if it's a more expensive mouse I would rather not include mice and keyboards unless it doesn't affect the price of the PC but it obviously will so just don't include those because people like to choose for themselves.

Hello,

I'm working on a new product that hopefully is coming to the big market and I was wondering: Should new pc's in 2016 (and up) still come with a mouse and keyboard in the same package? Because I really can't think of someone (in my circle) who hasn't one of those lying around somewhere.

Kind regards

I think it depends on how expensive the computer is, if it's a cheap one and comes with a cheao mouse and keyboard no one will care because people who buy cheap PCs will see it as an extra feature but if it's a more expensive mouse I would rather not include mice and keyboards unless it doesn't affect the price of the PC but it obviously will so just don't include those because people like to choose for themselves.

2 hours ago, dome3731 said:

Ok thank you, the price will be around 450,- Euro and an extra mouse and keyboard would make it 490 so I don't think I'll include it.