Armored Warfare Best uninstall simulator ever?

Wootperson

So first of all sorry if this is wrong section.

So long story short i decided to visit Armored warfare today, i remember back when it was in closed beta i had my monster gaming laptop with Intel HD 4000 (HELL YEAH!) and i couldnt play the game even tho i really wanted to, so now i have new rig and i decided to checkout this amazing game, aka WoT killer, aka Best urban warfare game,aka massive multiplayer, aka Armored Warfare 

and i thought now that i have new Rig and recording software (Thanks to Jackfrags tutorial) i could just record me revisiting game and show everyone what gtx 1060 can do in this type of game

once again Long story short here is my experience in Armored Warfare

10/10 Best uninstall simulator ever

What are you smoking when you edited that vid?

I play WoT's and got 15k games in.

I will check out Armored Warfare as I hear lots about it.

Have you tried War Thunder Tanks?

It's non HP based and people who are really into WoT usually don't like it since it's kill mechanics go based off of if you kill critical components/crew. That means you can't shoot someone's exhaust pipe until they die, you have to shoot in places where you will penetrate and kill the crew/disable the tank. That means with a well placed shot people can easily oneshot you.

War Thunder.

The online game from the company that will issue copyright strikes on videos that talk negatively about it (why do you think there was a mass exodus of youtubers who did war thunder content like the mighty jingles who stopped because they didn't want their channels taken down).

16 hours ago, KingKeith55 said:

Have you tried War Thunder Tanks?

War Thunder, the game where sh*tty pre-war russian planes can keep up with a F4U Corsair (one of the fastest planes of the war), and a single Russian 20mm does more damage than 6 .50s (it didn't in the war). War Thunder, the game where everyone complains about Gaijin having a bias toward (insert unliked nation here). War Thunder, the game where they advertise as a realistic alternative to War Gaming's stuff, then kill historical accuracy once user base has increased. War Thunder, the game where "there are no hacks" despite there being numerous hacks.

Lets just say I used to play WT and am a very, very salty ex-player.

Tbf, if you joined relatively recently (i.e. when WT Ground Forces went public) then you didn't have to watch a 'realistic and accurate WW2 sim' turn into 'less arcady WoT and actually functional WoWP'

/rant

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.