PC Randomly Rebooting

My PC randomly restarts while under under mild stress.Never Blue Screens, just reboots. Usually occurs during a game, doesn't matter if the game is old and easy to run or new and stresses my PC. However its not limited to games. Tried troubleshooting parts. Ran with integrated graphics rather than card, played around with ram. Temps were normal, and the CPU is liquid cooled. Clean reinstalled windows, during which it randomly restarted several times tanking the install. Eventually got it to install and problem persisted. Took it to the shop it was built at where they also "fix" computers. They claimed it was an issue with the Graphics card, and they had fixed it. After briefly running some games, it appeared that they had not in fact fixed it and the problem still occurs. 

WIndows 10

CPU: Intel i5-4590 @3.3GHZ

GPU: GTX 760

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H

PSU: Thermaltake Smart 750W

RAM: F3-1600C9D-8GAO Ares 2x4GB

Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120gb has the OS on it

Seagate 1tb HDD

Any help would be awesome as I don't want to start randomly replacing parts or have to take it to another shop. If I've missed any details let me know and I'll fix it.

Thanks

Make sure windows is not set to restart when an error occurs.

Right click on the task button, choose system from the menu that appears,  then on the left part of the window that opens click in advanced system settings, there go to the Advanced tab, look for the startup and recovery section, click on settings, then look for the system failure section, in there uncheck the mark for  Automatically Restart, save the changes and test.

With this you can be sure that the system is not restarting because of an error, if the system just shuts down my first guess would be a problem in the Power Supply.  Second guess would be the motherboard.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Gave that a try, and it still randomly restarted. However it happened when the compressor in my small fridge kicked in. As i live in a college with heaps of rooms everywhere, I'm now wondering if things taxing the power coming into my room are somehow causing this to happen.

Do you think an Automatic Voltage Regulator or really good surge protector that stops over and under voltage might help? Rather than a new power supply?

Gave that a try, and it still randomly restarted. However it happened when the compressor in my small fridge kicked in. As i live in a college with heaps of rooms everywhere, I'm now wondering if things taxing the power coming into my room are somehow causing this to happen.

Do you think an Automatic Voltage Regulator or really good surge protector that stops over and under voltage might help? Rather than a new power supply?

I have the same problem however i thought it was the ram. Please let me know if you find anything.

26 minutes ago, JerrBear7 said:

I have the same problem however i thought it was the ram. Please let me know if you find anything.

Don't know how to edit posts but here is my post in case you want to see, we have different hardware which is interesting. It's very possible that it's a power issue.

• CPU = i7 5930k
  • Cooler = Corsair H100i
  • RAM = Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4-2666
  • Storage = Samsung 850 Pro 1TB
  • GPU = EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3
  • PSU = Corsair 750D
  • PSU = Corsair 1000W
  • Monitor = Asus PG278Q

10 hours ago, DrExaVolt said:

I think a protection in the PSU could be trigger by the fridge's compressor kicking in, you could give it a try. 

Mystery is the source of all true science.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get any further details?

• CPU = i7 5930k
  • Cooler = Corsair H100i
  • RAM = Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4-2666
  • Storage = Samsung 850 Pro 1TB
  • GPU = EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3
  • PSU = Corsair 750D
  • PSU = Corsair 1000W
  • Monitor = Asus PG278Q

7 hours ago, JerrBear said:

Did you get any further details?

Nah mate, nothing yet. When i have some spare time (and funds) I'll replace the power source. Hopefully that will fix it.