LattePanda

Katsunaka

Came across this and was interested.

http://www.lattepanda.com/

Basically it's a Windows 10 computer, with Wifi and Bluetooth. Along with IO for Arduino. 

I just ordered one to mess around with it, and it's little wooden case(wanted acrylic but out of stock on it). 

Anyone messed with one before? Just was going to see how it is, if it's viable for a small thing for day to day use, or something more. 

I know it has Arduino connections on it, I can see it's uses there, but I want to see if it's a viable alternative to a dedicated HTPC. Double side tape it to the back of the TV, use a wireless KB/Mouse and a short HDMI cable and be able to have a decent experience on it.

I'm using a RPi 2 as an HTPC, for 1080p video and stuff it does great. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

3 hours ago, Divide_By_0 said:

I'm using a RPi 2 as an HTPC, for 1080p video and stuff it does great. 

Yea, I've heard about RPi and I'm not that technical. Sure, I can build PC's, research, build and understand to see if parts are going to work or not together. 

RPi is out of my league. 

This I can use, and maybe order the 7 screen, try to mod this into a game boy with a battery pack and have it as a pocket laptop.

• 2 weeks later...