Suggestions for Case (Asus Mobo with SLI)

Hi all! After creeping for a while, I decided to finally register because I'm finally able to start my project but I need some help. Here's a little back story so you know what I'm dealing with. I'm a content editor (4k, gfx, video, 3d, etc.) and avid gamer. I've wanted to build my own pc for a while; I'm finally in a position to do it and be able to go mostly all out! With my job, I took a new position at work, which moved me out of LA and into the midwest, so no more palm trees. It's really hot and humid here, so I want to make sure my new pc stays nice and cool!

I'm looking for a case to support the parts that I have for the build but also can keep everything cold inside. Fan cooling or Liquid cooling I haven't decided yet. Here are the parts that I already have:

Asus Rampage V Edition 10

2x Nvidia GTX 1080 (OC Ed.) for sli

1x Intel 750 U.2 (drive only, no pci cart)

I'm sort of looking at either Corsair or Thermaltake, but I'm not married to anything. A friend has been pushing me towards the Corsair 900D, and it looks like a nice, really-big case, but then I saw the TT's cases had the additional bottom box and sdd carriers that mount in the 5.25 bays. I'm only starting off with one drive now, but I'd like the ability to add more later. 

So that's it. Any suggestions on a case big enough to handle those parts but allow for more drives later? Also to allow for using (or moving to) liquid cooling? With all the lights and stuff on the board and cards, I'd really like to have something that's also a show off piece as well!

Thanks,

I appreciate it all!