Is it worth the wait for the new Intel KabyLake Processor?

SO i plan to build a pc before school starts which is in 5-7 days from now

i want to get the new Kabylake processor i5-7500, or the i5-7600 (which will come out around the end of 2016)

but im on a very TIGHT BUDGET

Im okay if its around $250 but if its more than that i might not get it.

Is it worth the wait . is it worth the Money?

should i save up more to buy it.

i need your opinions.

Thanksss.

Very hard Impossible to predict the future but its essentially the same architecture as skylake so you'll probably not see any amazing improvements.

Edited by Guest

there is a definite increase in performance like every other time, this time it's predicted around upto 10% improvement ,  you can round this up to  5-6% in a real world scenario , But what is not predicted is the price which is the thing that'll make up your final decision either you wait or not,  don't expect anything huge or game changing ,  expect a clock bump & a few seconds shaved off of rendering time & a couple of frames bump in games

Details separate people.

Well, the real question is "is it worth it to wait for Zen from AMD ?" Because it may finally give us some reliable choice in high end CPUs from AMD AND more importantly, if those Zen processors are indeed great, it will bring the prices down for sure. And it's desperately needed 

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits