Non-stop speed test?

TubsAlwaysWins

Are there any speed tests that run a constant upload and download, so you can find the average up/down in like 10 minutes

Breaking things 1 day at a time

3 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Are there any speed tests that run a constant upload and download, so you can find the average up/down in like 10 minutes

torrent a linux distro?

Nothing will really be much more accurate over long periods of time than a shorter speedtest.net one. Anything else will either bog everything else down, measure the speed to the router, or only measure traffic. If you want something that is relatively accurate, download a steam game and divide the size by the time.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

1 minute ago, Arty said:

torrent a linux distro?

Not really accurate since torrents rely on seeders/peers and speed can be changed

Maybe try some tools that can press a specific button of a website. So whenever the test is over the program presses the Test Again button and keeps doing that... 

Sounds complicated but I think there could be something like that

Ive seen a website that let you make a delay of like 10mins and it would test with real files and save them. As to what it was called i forgot

70% sure it was this 

http://testmy.net/auto