YouTube videos playing in 720p on LG smart TV.

I recently purchased an LG 60UH6150 and YouTube videos will only go up to 720p while using the built in app. I have looked through settings but there was nothing there concerning video resolution. I've attached a picture of the video info for reference.

IMG_20160823_173247.jpg

4 minutes ago, PinheadLarry96 said:

I recently purchased an LG 60UH6150 and YouTube videos will only go up to 720p while using the built in app. I have looked through settings but there was nothing there concerning video resolution. I've attached a picture of the video info for reference.

IMG_20160823_173247.jpg

Is it Android TV?

9 minutes ago, PinheadLarry96 said:

No, it's WebOS 3.0.

I know that on my Android phone YouTube application is set to 720p max and i can't change it. Maybe it's same for you too :( 

17 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

I know that on my Android phone YouTube application is set to 720p max and i can't change it. Maybe it's same for you too :( 

On my Android phone (Moto X pure edition), YouTube goes up to 1440p which is the phone's display resolution. So if you have a phone with a 720p screen that would be normal behavior.

Try going into the settings for the youtube app and clearing the cookies, my brother in-law had the same problem with his LG.