No ship in my hangar?

EvilGenius

Hey guys, I bought a ship last year, played around with it a bit. I was able to see it in the hangar last year but now I came back in the game to see how the game is doing and I don't see my ship in my hangar. I think I have the 2 times the same ship, I made a mistake when I was buying them. I guess if I Exchange one for in game credit I should do the standalone ship? Is there anything I have to do to see them in the hangar? I can see that I have squadron 42 download thing to, where do you download it?  Or isn't out yet.

Thanks guys,

Package.PNG

Ship.PNG

I believe they changed it so you have to do it in game now.  Walk to where you want it now and there is a little HUD icon on the floor.  Select it, and place your ship.  

It is about as user friendly as a wood-chipper full of angry badgers, but it is just their first pass at an in game Hanger Management system.  It will get better over time. 

Side note this same system is how you can change load-outs on your ship in the PU on the fly.  So for that it works much better.

14 minutes ago, Geekavenger said:

I believe they changed it so you have to do it in game now.  Walk to where you want it now and there is a little HUD icon on the floor.  Select it, and place your ship.  

It is about as user friendly as a wood-chipper full of angry badgers, but it is just their first pass at an in game Hanger Management system.  It will get better over time. 

Side note this same system is how you can change load-outs on your ship in the PU on the fly.  So for that it works much better.

Ohh good perfect when I get back on the game I will try it out. Do you know anything about the squadron 42?

7 minutes ago, EvilGenius said:

Ohh good perfect when I get back on the game I will try it out. Do you know anything about the squadron 42?

It's rumored to come out some time during Q4, but that is a perhaps a generous estimate. I'm cautiously optimistic that they could finish SQ42 in that time.

I only lurk... wait a sec-...

My only two contributions to society: SC Ship Guide / Squadron Logos

4 minutes ago, Gyre-Taenn said:

It's rumored to come out some time during Q4, but that is a perhaps a generous estimate. I'm cautiously optimistic that they could finish SQ42 in that time.

OK great.

3 minutes ago, EvilGenius said:

OK great.

Also, concerning your duplicate ship, it might be a gift (you could check the melt value) or an error on your part. If you can melt, you should, because there is no benefit to having duplicates of the same ship, unless you wanted to gift or lend it to someone. Make sure that you do not melt your game package, as that will destroy your means of access to SC/SQ42.

10 minutes ago, Gyre-Taenn said:

Also, concerning your duplicate ship, it might be a gift (you could check the melt value) or an error on your part. If you can melt, you should, because there is no benefit to having duplicates of the same ship, unless you wanted to gift or lend it to someone. Make sure that you do not melt your game package, as that will destroy your means of access to SC/SQ42.

ok so i will melt my standalone one and not the package one then. Do you have any recommendation on a HOTAS?

8 minutes ago, EvilGenius said:

ok so i will melt my standalone one and not the package one then. Do you have any recommendation on a HOTAS?

Currently the X-55/56 is off the table due to poor manufacturing quality.

I will defer to @Corwin111:

3 minutes ago, Gyre-Taenn said:

Currently the X-55/56 is off the table due to poor manufacturing quality.

I will defer to @Corwin111:

Nice thanks!