Fan controllers

GeorgeKellow

Aquaero!  Their pricey but nothing else like them on the market at the time.  I got a 5LT (one with no screen or pwm) for 45$ on OCN's classifieds.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

What fans do you have, how have you been trying to control them, and what headers are you powering them from?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What fans do you have, how have you been trying to control them, and what headers are you powering them from?

Aero cool dead silence red led fans. I had a fan controller, it broke. my fans are 3 pin and I am using 3 pin headers. (MSI Gaming 5 motherboard)

On 8/21/2016 at 5:04 PM, 0ld_Chicken said:

Aquaero!  Their pricey but nothing else like them on the market at the time.  I got a 5LT (one with no screen or pwm) for 45$ on OCN's classifieds.

I have never seen that one, is it specifically made for like a fish pond or something? I could see me hacking into that with some cool add ons since its fully programmable and I think open source? It could actually be used in quite a lot of different things, I only see the LCD one tho, can u shoot a link to the one u have? Also does the one u have also come with the IR remote?

Rich

39 minutes ago, UneekConcepts said:

I have never seen that one, is it specifically made for like a fish pond or something? I could see me hacking into that with some cool add ons since its fully programmable and I think open source? It could actually be used in quite a lot of different things, I only see the LCD one tho, can u shoot a link to the one u have? Also does the one u have also come with the IR remote?

Rich

Made specifically for watercooling ;) could be used in lots of ways though. The software (aquasuite) is very intuitive and useful. Im no programmer so I know nothing of being able to add on to it, but I imagine it could do just about anything you need it to, as it comes.  

There are several versions, the 5lt has only 1 fan pwm circuit (the rest are volts) no screen or ir transmitter, though you can add one on i believe. The 6 has a couple versions too, I think one has a couple extra buttons and comes with the remote.  I'm just getting into the aquaero world so I'm not 100% on any of this info so double check it before you buy!

5LT:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-aquaero-5-lt-usb-fan-controller.html

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q