What is the case?

victor de souza

Also: Aerocool DS230 (that lighting so cool), BitFenix Aurora with RGB

Sure they very good but since i bought my h440 3 years ago they haven't made any progress.

A computer case, also known as a computer chassis, tower, system unit, cabinet, base unit or simply case, is the enclosure that contains most of the components of a computer (usually excluding the display, keyboard and mouse).

Cases are usually constructed from steel (often SECC — Steel, electrogalvanized, cold-rolled, coil) or aluminium. Plastic is sometimes used, and other materials such as glass, wood and even Lego blocks have appeared in home-built cases.

Stripped-computer-case.JPG

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_case

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

2 minutes ago, DXMember said:

A computer case, also known as a computer chassis, tower, system unit, cabinet, base unit or simply case, is the enclosure that contains most of the components of a computer (usually excluding the display, keyboard and mouse).

Cases are usually constructed from steel (often SECC — Steel, electrogalvanized, cold-rolled, coil) or aluminium. Plastic is sometimes used, and other materials such as glass, wood and even Lego blocks have appeared in home-built cases.

Stripped-computer-case.JPG

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_case

Tempered glass and RGB lighting is the case now.

There are loads of cool new cases out.. just troll through any of the show coverage for the last year... been more cases than anything else interesting at them for a while.

Phantecs, inwin, corsair and be Quiet have been the ones to stick in my head.. That said, what are you looking for in a case?

Apart from tempered glass the R5 is a good looking box that does the same thing as all the other boxes out there.. what feature are you looking for?

2 system? inverted? Modular? etc

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

1 minute ago, Dzzope said:

There are loads of cool new cases out.. just troll through any of the show coverage for the last year... been more cases than anything else interesting at them for a while.

Phantecs, inwin, corsair and be Quiet have been the ones to stick in my head.. That said, what are you looking for in a case?

Apart from tempered glass the R5 is a good looking box that does the same thing as all the other boxes out there.. what feature are you looking for?

2 system? inverted? Modular? etc

inwin is the best