Software needed after reformatting my PC

So guys i will reformat my pc soon because my 128gb ssd and 1tb hdd is full i need to reformat it. My pc performance is really slowing down. So guys What software do you recommend  to me after fresh installing my windows 10 OS?

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

I would highly suggest to check out Ninite. https://ninite.com/  (Its a place to find alot of free software without any bloat)

One of the first things you should do is to look at the privacy settings of Windows 10 ^^

VLC for all your video needs. (It's on ninite) 

Winrar or any other compression utility (It's also on ninite) 

Maybe Spotify if you are into Music Streaming (Also on ninite)

A good Antivirus (Paid or Free) Some free options are on ninite.

Also, you can Install Steam,Origin,Uplay,GoG. (They each have free to play games) And U play have an event for Rayman Origins for free right now. 

Your favorite browser. 

You can look for the Windows 10 Store apps. They have some games and pretty nice apps. 

Maybe a password manager? Like LastPass or you can search for one you like :)

CCleaner when you want to clean your PC easily. (So it won't dirt up back again fast ^^ )

For the moment that's all I can think about! If I think about something else I will post another reply :) 

10 minutes ago, Halo Spartan128 said:

I would highly suggest to check out Ninite. https://ninite.com/  (Its a place to find alot of free software without any bloat)

One of the first things you should do is to look at the privacy settings of Windows 10 ^^

VLC for all your video needs. (It's on ninite) 

Winrar or any other compression utility (It's also on ninite) 

Maybe Spotify if you are into Music Streaming (Also on ninite)

A good Antivirus (Paid or Free) Some free options are on ninite.

Also, you can Install Steam,Origin,Uplay,GoG. (They each have free to play games) And U play have an event for Rayman Origins for free right now. 

Your favorite browser. 

You can look for the Windows 10 Store apps. They have some games and pretty nice apps. 

Maybe a password manager? Like LastPass or you can search for one you like :)

CCleaner when you want to clean your PC easily. (So it won't dirt up back again fast ^^ )

For the moment that's all I can think about! If I think about something else I will post another reply :) 

Yep ninite is very helpful! all of your suggested software is noted. Thanks a lot!

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

Just now, GuideMe002 said:

Yep ninite is very helpful! all of your suggested software is noted. Thanks a lot!

My pleasure! :)