"How has this privacy screen only just been invented! ?"

Naes_

"How has this privacy screen only just been invented! ?"

This makes me so mad... clickbait at its very worst.

Invisible IPhone Screen

How has this privacy screen only just been invented! ?

Posted by UNILAD Tech on Monday, August 15, 2016

"The magic is in the chip that allows the glasses to communicate with the screen"

Watch it, see how mad it makes you. I guarantee that this will trigger you.

Then leave your thoughts. I'm curious to see how others feel about a video that is a blatant lie.

~Naes

It's just a polarisation trick...

Magic is something that science haven't proven yet, but this stuff is all proven with science... Oh well it's nice to see the stupidity in the comments.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

It's just a polarisation trick...

Magic is something that science haven't proven yet, but this stuff is all proven with science... Oh well it's nice to see the stupidity in the comments.

Did you notice them claim that its a chip inserted into the glasses?

LTT literally did a video on it: 

(Notice there are no magic chips involved)

Just now, Naes_ said:

Did you notice them claim that its a chip inserted into the glasses?

LTT literally did a video on it: 

(Notice there are no magic chips involved)

Yea it's because of that video i know it's just a polarisation trick :D

Tbh i don't even know why they come up with that chip crap, magic glass sounds much better imo :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Just now, samcool55 said:

-

You are not wrong.

Though, I imagine small minds respond to "Magic chips" more than "Magic glass" :/

1 minute ago, Naes_ said:

You are not wrong.

Though, I imagine small minds respond to "Magic chips" more than "Magic glass" :/

Possibly, the fact there is so many response at all amazes me, i sometimes think i don't know much about tech but when i look at that, i'm happy i'm at least smart enough to know the truth behind such crap...

3 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

-

Unfortunately clickbait only exists because of small minds.

I try to teach people that clickbait is bad, but they don't understand...

4 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

-

These same people don't understand gaming either.

My mother for instance, adores Candy Crush, basically clickbait in the form of a game.

I try to teach her to love real games with story and lore, but she keeps going back to candy crush because of its addictive nature, that small minds cannot overcome.

She also watches scripted reality tv shows instead of something with elegantly written characters and story... there is no hope.

2 minutes ago, Naes_ said:

Unfortunately clickbait only exists because of small minds.

I try to teach people that clickbait is bad, but they don't understand...

Sadly everything is getting more and more clickbait-ish...

Even news sites are doing it more and more, it's awful but oh well...

Curiosity is something very annoying... I think a lot of trouble can be saved in your daily life if you are able to just not care about some things :P

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

-

The internet is becoming predictable and cringy.. I want the funny cat videos back.

Just now, Naes_ said:

These same people don't understand gaming either.

My mother for instance, adores Candy Crush, basically clickbait in the form of a game.

I try to teach her to love real games with story and lore, but she keeps going back to candy crush because of its addictive nature, that small minds cannot overcome.

She also watches scripted reality tv shows instead of something with elegantly written characters and story... there is no hope.

I can tell you you aren't the only one with such a mother.

Mine is addicted to some silly sea story whatever it's called game and it's awful, about tv it's luckily not as bad, it's usually something completely unrealistic or just a funny show.

Just now, Naes_ said:

The internet is becoming predictable and cringy.. I want the funny cat videos back.

Agree with that! I thought real life is full of idiots but my god has the internet proven me wrong.