Powerbanks' promises

Digital

I am in a need of a powerbank. At least in my home country in retailer shops, the banks cost way more than what they should. Also in amazon you can find low capacity banks with pretty high prices.

So I looked up from sites such as Ebay and Dealextreme. From there you can find from 40 000 to 60 000 mAh capacities with costs ranging from 5-15$. Are these banks any good or are these specs just lies? Do you have any high capacity banks with low-as-possible prices to suggest? Thanks in advance:)

These are all fake. You'll most likely end up with a 1500 mAh battery that will die after one use. I would recommend going on amazon and finding a highly reviewed one with good price per mAh. Just picked up a 20 000 mAh for $35 cnd for my Pokemon go adventures. Had good reviews and lots of recommendations.

1. Stay away from extremely cheap.

2. Anything over 25 000 mAh is most likely fake unless incredibly expensive.

3. Stay away from anything shipping out of China or Hong Kong

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler