Hi I am planing to order a new gaming build here is the list:

Intel core i3 6100

Msi B150M Gaming Pro

Kingston HyperX Fury KIN 8gb DDR4 2133Mhz

Sapphire RX460 2Gb 

Seasonic ECO 430W 

WD 1TB

Zalman Z3+ White

Pc will come build and without windows, so I am asking if they do bad cable managament can I detached and unplug everything and do better cable managament without loosing BIOS settings that they made.

And if u guys can help me choosing where I will spent some money that I left from build on SSD or CPU cooler.

14 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

Intel core i3 6100

Msi B150M Gaming Pro

Sapphire RX460 2Gb 

Seasonic ECO 430W 

WD 1TB

Zalman Z3+ White

Pc will come build and without windows, so I am asking if they do bad cable managament can I detached and unplug everything and do better cable managament without loosing BIOS settings that they made.

And if u guys can help me choosing where I will spent some money that I left from build on SSD or CPU cooler.

~ssd, you cant overclock so a better cooler isnt the best idea~

get a better psu

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

15 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

Intel core i3 6100

Msi B150M Gaming Pro

Sapphire RX460 2Gb 

Seasonic ECO 430W 

WD 1TB

Zalman Z3+ White

Wait so are you ordering from a company that prebuilds it, because they normally do cable management far better than I would ever be capable of doing.

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

only resetting CMOS changes the bios setting 

and you wont be doing that so yes 

What is CMOS?

I slappedd my self

1 minute ago, begadelavela said:

What is CMOS?

I slappedd my self

when you take the circle battery out of the motherboard for a few min then put it back, doing that reset the bios, thats what its for 

4 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

~ssd, you cant overclock so a better cooler isnt the best idea~

get a better psu

I asked in Cases and Power sup...

They said that Seasonic is very good.

I don need more watts.

6 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

What is CMOS?

I slappedd my self

EDIT: being an asshole, removed the link sorry

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

1 minute ago, begadelavela said:

I asked in Cases and Power sup...

They said that Seasonic is very good.

I don need more watts.

its not even there

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

4 minutes ago, kris2340k said:

Wait so are you ordering from a company that prebuilds it, because they normally do cable management far better than I would ever be capable of doing.

I pick parts and they build it for free.

www.futura-it.hr

1 minute ago, VictorianReaper said:

its not even there

sry man it is in new builds and planing, so here.

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

bruh you gonna get banned

oops, why?

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

no LMGTFY links allowed, (dumb i know)

to be fair, i can see why, but alot of forget about google.

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

6 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

I pick parts and they build it for free.

www.futura-it.hr

Yeah personally I would let them do cable management as then they can pick cable lengths and they will have an infinate supply and range of colored cable clips

Just now, kris2340k said:

Yeah personally I would let them do cable management as then they can pick cable lengths and they will have an infinate supply and range of colored cable clips

If it is not good I will try to do it better I was just wondering will i mess enything up?

5 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

If it is not good I will try to do it better I was just wondering will i mess enything up?

if you know what u r doing and dont force anything in/out when you are not sure, you will be fine.

Just now, Devin92 said:

if you know what u r doing and dont force anything in/out when you are not sure, you will be fine.

hahah