Best keyboard?

TimZy

Hello everyone,

I'm searching for a mechanical keyboard with bright LED where I also can change the color. EU layout, QWERTY. Cost under the 150 euros. Can someone help me?

Thanks.

There are no mech keyboards which allow you to change the color of the lights....the cherry mx switches are only designed to fit one LED.

Also what switch do you want and what is keyboard for and where have you got available to order from?

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

You need to figure out what switches you want then we can offer recommendations, see if you can test some switches out at your local store or get the sample kit online.

http://www.overclock.net/t/491752/mechanical-keyboard-guide This is the best guide to show you the differences between the different switches.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

choose a layout and customize it however you want http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/mechanical-keyboard.html

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

There is no color changing one, however, there are several keyboards that have special lighting modes, like the Ducky Shine 3. Pick which ever backlight you want the most. I prefer white, it's not flashy, it's very functional, and its not ugly. Goes with any color scheme, too.

Spoiler

Ducky Shine 3 is awesome. I just bought a few to test out really bright LED's and really nice features.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Notreble, most I do is typing I rarely game.

I would suggest a ducky shine 3. If you want to change the Led color, get a white backlit ducky and buy some of these colored led covers from china

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.w5003-3776728825.1.tImroG&id=27544684728&&&scene=taobao_shop

I found a Dutch site who does sell Ducky's. Is this the Ducky Shine 3?: http://www.mechanicalkeyboards.nl/full-size-model-mechanische-toetsenborden/ducky-dk9008-s3/1