Black Heatsink/CPU Cooler

SilentWolf

I'm looking for a black heatsink/CPU cooler that I might be able to use some non-stock fans with.

The build I'm planning is going to have an orange and black color scheme to it. I was thinking about the black version of the Phanteks PH-TC14PE, but after some research, I'm not sure if I can mount some 140mm Cougar Vortex fans onto it due to the clip design fastening the fans to the heatsink. I would've gone the Be Quiet! route, but a lot of the Dark Rock fans seem to be losing availability in the US.

As far as the cpu, I'm planning on getting an i5-6600K for gaming use and If I do at all, I might apply a light overclock to it.

Thanks!

Edit: If anyone would like to look and add input, I'll add the link to my planned build on pcpartpicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/CtjLPs

I have a dark rock 3 and I must admit it looks really good. But, availability isn't very good like you said and installation can be very difficult to do alone. Performance is excellent though.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

cryorig r1 ultimate? the stock fans have 120mm mounting holes though, so i dont know how well aftermarket fans would mount to it. however, you could keep the stock fans and swap the cover on it for orange.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF2YV0600

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

Dark Rock Pro 3 ftw!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Looking at the Cryorig R1. Seems like a really good deal to order it from a site like Amazon with the stock black cover for it and order the orange cover separate. Makes it easy so that if I happen to not like the extra orange cover, I can always go back to the black cover.

Good deal. Thanks DrM!