I need help, please! <3

Lewiskyy

I am going to upgrade from my crappy AMD PC that is about 4 years old, not sure how old though, I am going to upgrade the CPU, CPU Cooler, Motherboard, RAM and GPU!

I make YouTube videos and I stream, so that made me go for the i7 6700 I don't have a CPU Cooler as of now so I went for the Corsair h100i v2.0 I am not sure what motherboard to go for, so suggestions are appreciated (I am from the uk so £ please)! 16GB of RAM is what I am going for but obviously that depends on my motherboard what speed I can go for. I was originally going to go for the GTX 1080 but I found out that I don't really need that because of the games I play (I'll explain further down) so I said 'Ok I won't go for the GTX 1080 what about the 1070?' this is where I need some help, because I only play CS:GO, COD: Black Ops 2 and The Forest so I don't need a GTX 1080 because that is a bit overkill but the GTX 1070 I'm not too sure about. 

So basically all I am asking what GPU should I go for, I want a decent one, preferably something from 2016 or late 2015. Something that gets good FPS at 1080p on all games but isn't more than £500 (that's for the GPU) *man I am so stressed about this!!!* now for the motherboard please don't go above £95 *man it sounds like I am using them but I am not!* I just need a lot of help on this! So in conclusion I would love some suggestions on what GPU to get under £500 and what motherboard to vet under £95 and the GPU can run most games at 1080p but it would a card i wouldn't need to upgrade for a few years! 

Thank you for all your help! I am so appreciative of it I am just really stressed out thank you once again! <3 <3 

What I going for:

CPU - i7 6700

CPU Cooler - Corsair h100i v2.0

Motherboard - I don't know

RAM - 16GB not sure what brand yet

GPU - Not sure,

READ ABOVE TWICE FOR INFO SO DON'T REPLY STRAIGHT AWAY

GTX1070, any brand that you trust.

That cooler is overkill tbh but if you already have it then nothing can be done to it.

Any color scheme that you want to go with your system?

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper B7 (B150 chipset)

GPU: Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1070

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Just now, Ichi said:

GTX1070, any brand that you trust.

That cooler is overkill tbh but if you already have it then nothing can be done to it.

Any color scheme that you want to go with your system?

No color scheme at all,so a GTX 1070, really?

2 minutes ago, Lewiskyy said:

so a GTX 1070, really?

Well if you want yo spend 500 pounds on a GPU, this is your best bet, but since you'll only be doing 1080p, a GTX 1060 can also be an option (look for some benchmarks on youtube) that will not perform as well, but can save you some money

1 minute ago, Lewiskyy said:

No color scheme at all,so a GTX 1070, really?

You would be fine with a GTX1060 but since you have the budget for it, I would just say take the jump to GTX1070 right away.

GTX 1080 is super overkill for your needs so there's that.

For mobo, take a look at this, http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/NsL7YJ/gigabyte-motherboard-g1sniperb7rev10.

That's one of the cheapest board that you can get at £70.

There's alot option below £95 though.

If you need other suggestion or you just don't like green, let me know.

Just now, Ichi said:

You would be fine with a GTX1060 but since you have the budget for it, I would just say take the jump to GTX1070 right away.

GTX 1080 is super overkill for your needs so there's that.

For mobo, take a look at this, http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/NsL7YJ/gigabyte-motherboard-g1sniperb7rev10.

That's one of the cheapest board that you can get at £70.

There's alot option below £95 though.

If you need other suggestion or you just don't like green, let me know.

Ok, so the GTX 1070 is what i will go for (thanks for that) green wouldn't really suit my build because I have a white case and GPU's aren't often green xD and yeah, just no for green :) 

or like an 960 or heck 2 960's if u want to be a boss. Honestly i get around 40-50 fps on CSGO with a 750ti 2 gb so really you have a lot of options. you could also save money on the graphics card and spend 4 a better motherboard

2 minutes ago, (C)ry_W(a)r said:

or like an 960 or heck 2 960's if u want to be a boss. Honestly i get around 40-50 fps on CSGO with a 750ti 2 gb so really you have a lot of options. you could also save money on the graphics card and spend 4 a better motherboard

Really? i have a 650ti 4gb of ram and a duo core and i get over 60fps on CS:GO

I also have a duo core. BTW what temp does your cpu/graphics card run at. Also what do u use 4 fps. Geforce Exp. just ain't cutting it.

1 hour ago, (C)ry_W(a)r said:

I also have a duo core. BTW what temp does your cpu/graphics card run at. Also what do u use 4 fps. Geforce Exp. just ain't cutting it.

It runs at 27c at idle and 40-60c under heavy load. And you can overclock with MSI Afterburner if you need some extra juice ;)

Yeah i play it sometimes when i feel like a change ;)

Edited by Godlygamer23