Asus PG27AQ

Marf85

Hi guys.

so i bought an Asus PG27AQ monitor and it has alot of glow/bleed (forget the difference) to it around the corners and edges. Upon a bit of digging around i have found others with problems the same but not many of them.. 

Just wondering if i got one of the few bad samples and i should return to store for swaps, or if the problem is more widespread. I have also seen alot of people saying their sample of the monitor is perfect. Thanks for your time people :)

I checked the Asus Warranty for any mention of Light Bleed and I didn't see, to come across anything. https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-SWIFT-PG27AQ/HelpDesk_Warranty/

I would check your retailer's return/replace policy. If it's Newegg they will likely let you replace it with next to no questions asked for anything that's not considered a consumable (Windows Licenses, etc.). You're best bet is to replace it (or return and purchase again if replace isn't available from your merchant).

You should be able to return a product within 7 days of purchase. Just talk to who you bought it from and they should be allow you to swap it out.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Almost every new Asus IPS monitor has this issue. I would go with a different brand tbh.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II