Custom case manufacturing

GeePrime

Hello everyone,

Well let me give you a quick story. It's been over a month now after I've ordered a case from Parvum systems. Unfortunately they keep postponing the production date, as I see the picture there is no way I'll get it even before christmas (it's funny as I have ordered it early July)

So I thought about ordering a custom case, I have access to a brilliant designer and a couple of engineers that can do the autocad parts for me the question is, is there anyone in GTA who can manufacture it - an acrylic case (not aluminum or steel ust plastic)? My google search returned with no particular results, so i've decided to turn to the community.

All feedback on the idea is really appreciated, as I have all the parts here for weeks now, and it's only the case (full tower) that is dragging me down...

I mean, if you have people that can design it for you, you should be able to find a place near you where you can take the design and material (or buy it at the place) and pay them to cut it out for you ? Wouldn't that be the easiest way ?

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Just now, Frankie said:

I mean, if you have people that can design it for you, you should be able to find a place where you can take the design and material (or buy it at the place) and pay them to cut it out for you ? Wouldn't that be the easiest way ?

Not really they are far from the industry and even further away from Canada.

5 minutes ago, GeePrime said:

Not really they are far from the industry and even further away from Canada.

If I understand this correctly the people are far away ? Couldn't you just figure out the design with them and have them send you a plan of all the components of the case so you could get them cut out locally ? Depends if you are living near city, you should be able to find somebody with a laser cutter or such on google. 

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

You got it right, the thing is I can't really find anyone who does that, that's why I'm asking for help :) 

Just now, GeePrime said:

You got it right, the thing is I can't really find anyone who does that, that's why I'm asking for help :) 

Oh yeah, sorry, I glanced over the ''is there anyone in GTA who can manufacture it '' part. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, GeePrime said:

No prob :D really hope that someone will be able to help :) 

Hopefully, or go full on badass and bust out jigsaw and bandsaw and cut it yourself. :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Hopefully, or go full on badass and bust out jigsaw and bandsaw and cut it yourself. :D

Thought about it, but my precision sucks :D 

1 hour ago, GeePrime said:

-SNIP-

I suggest you to try looking for an industrial plastics or materials shop most will do CNC or laser fabrication if you give them CAD model.