Gigabyte Z97X Sli bios reset

Go to solution Solved by Gall Cohen,
16 hours ago, Public Policy said:

Ok I shut down my system waited a bit and turned it back on. The light is still off on my motherboard. Maybe you need a new battery?

I was really optimistic about the battery but it wasn't the case.

I had to remove the battery and power supply to hard reset the BIOS, wait 10 minutes without any power to the PC and when I brought it back up it was allright and saved

my bios after shutdown :)

Hey guys. There is a red led strip running acruss the audio part of the MOBO, I wanted to turn it
off so I went to the bios, it's called "Audio Led" and when I disable it the led will go off.
Problem is everytime I turn my computer off and back on, the light comes back and I need
to do it again.
Is there any way to get the bios no to reset it back like that?

Mine seems to be working fine. I didn't know I could turn it off until reading this. I went into the bios and turned it off, booted and re booted and it is still off.

I know this is obvious but you do hit save and exit right?

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming | CPU: R7 2700X | Cooler: Wraith Prism | Ram:  Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB DDR4 | GPU: EVGA 1060 3GB  | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + WD 1TB Black | Case: NZXT H440 STEEL Mid Tower Case(Red&Black)

11 minutes ago, Public Policy said:

Mine seems to be working fine. I didn't know I could turn it off until reading this. I went into the bios and turned it off, booted and re booted and it is still off.

I know this is obvious but you do hit save and exit right?

Yaa I do, while the computer is turned on, sleep or restarted it stays off but when I shut down the computer and start it again the led comes right back

Ok I shut down my system waited a bit and turned it back on. The light is still off on my motherboard. Maybe you need a new battery?

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming | CPU: R7 2700X | Cooler: Wraith Prism | Ram:  Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB DDR4 | GPU: EVGA 1060 3GB  | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + WD 1TB Black | Case: NZXT H440 STEEL Mid Tower Case(Red&Black)

16 hours ago, Public Policy said:

I had to remove the battery and power supply to hard reset the BIOS, wait 10 minutes without any power to the PC and when I brought it back up it was allright and saved

5 hours ago, Gall Cohen said:

Glad to know the problem is solved.