Blade And Soul NCSOFT Patcher is garbage

A friend of mine and I decided to try out Blade and Soul. Downloaded the patcher, installed it and let it update for a while. Now I know that my connection isn't exactly great but this is absolute bulls**t on NCSOFTs part:
The download rate starts at 2,0 Mb/s (or some ludicrously high rate) and slowly drops all the way down until it has reached 0Kb/s only to start at some high af rate again. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

I already tried the 'common' stuff like installing as an admin, deactivating windows defender/firewall and such. It seems to be downloading nonetheless, but in an overall slower fashion than usual.

Sorry if I don't make any sense, I slept lik s**t tonight trying to get the patcher to work correctly.

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

I never had that problem. It took wayyy too long for me to download that game with the patcher. I got bored of the game fast anyway

You have a lot of superfluous words in the post and title

"NCSoft is garbage" would cover everything

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Wew sorry for the late reply guys, didn't have internet access for the last couple of days ^^

I finally managed to download it and it's fine now I guess..  Still pretty frustrating though 

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes