No Man's Sky - Best Twitch Highlight EVVVAAARRR!

So a lot of you have probably been hyped about No Man's Sky. So are Twitch streamers, and prepare to see the best Twitch Capture EEVVAAARRRR of NMS gameplay!

https://clips.twitch.tv/lokenplays/AttractivePeafowlFPSMarksman

Rig: AMD A8-6600K (Hand-me down from my father, it was free)

Some MSI motherboard with like 2 fan headers... it sucks Kappa

AMD FXF R7 360 (OC'd to 1200MHz)

Some case I don't know anything about.

Generic Cooler Master 500w PSU

Get Clem!

It's a shame that the cunts won't let the PC version preload. In fact, they'll probably delay it once more or release it half broken no other logical reason not to let it preload other than they admitted they're still working on the thing last minute and will wait until like 2 hours before going live to upload the final build.

Joke's on fucking them now that we can refund on their ass if they plan to release a crap port.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I really hope the best for this game it has so much potential I think. If they deliver and it takes off I am optimistic that it could be game of the year (if anything can take that title from Pokemon GO).

2 hours ago, Okjoek said:

I really hope the best for this game it has so much potential I think. If they deliver and it takes off I am optimistic that it could be game of the year (if anything can take that title from Pokemon GO).

I've seen several streams so far. It looks really fun an interesting but I suspect it won win that many awards: it's a really laid back kind of game that will surely be more popular among fans of say, Euro Truck simulator 2 (\m/) or city builders than most of your typical action or rpg crowd.

I just love the idea of listening to podcasts or music on the background while I gather minerals, check out weird penis shaped life forms and fly out to the next planet.But not without a sense of urgency since you need to keep your ship and your suit in check, you need to be upgrading and making credits for better ships, etc.

-------

Current Rig

-------