AMD Drivers and Win7 Reformat Questions

Hey everyone,

Been running a new pair of 7870s with 13.4 drivers for a minute now. I need to get the driver up to date for gaming and am just wondering, how does 13.9 effect folding?

The other question. When and if I reformat Win7, will I lose my bonus points and have to regain those or what?

Thank you!

Hey everyone,

Been running a new pair of 7870s with 13.4 drivers for a minute now. I need to get the driver up to date for gaming and am just wondering, how does 13.9 effect folding?

The other question. When and if I reformat Win7, will I lose my bonus points and have to regain those or what?

Thank you!

Isn't the 13.9 drivers are beta right now? I would stick with officially released drivers for now. If you reformat window 7 I don't think that you lose any bonus points since it's all on record from Stanford and not on your computer but I might be mistaken.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Isn't the 13.9 drivers are beta right now? I would stick with officially released drivers for now. If you reformat window 7 I don't think that you lose any bonus points since it's all on record from Stanford and not on your computer but I might be mistaken.

I thought so, there is a 13.11Beta at the moment. I don't mess with Beta drivers anymore.

All right, cool. Was just a bit unsure. A folding we shall go.

EDIT. Wait, that doesn't quite answer the "is 13.9 all right for folding" question. :P

I thought so, there is a 13.11Beta at the moment. I don't mess with Beta drivers anymore.

All right, cool. Was just a bit unsure. A folding we shall go.

EDIT. Wait, that doesn't quite answer the "is 13.9 all right for folding" question. :P

Shhh....lol I looked it up and the 13.9 drivers are indeed officially out. I actually don't know if it is fine to fold on but I don't see why you couldn't. Best way to find out is to try it.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Shhh....lol I looked it up and the 13.9 drivers are indeed officially out. I actually don't know if it is fine to fold on but I don't see why you couldn't. Best way to find out is to try it.

Hitman Absolution can wait. Hopefully someone who has tested it can let me know. If not, I might be forced into down time and testing.

Thank you, Kayn.

Hitman Absolution can wait. Hopefully someone who has tested it can let me know. If not, I might be forced into down time and testing.

Thank you, Kayn.

No problem my fellow folder.