Help with build for streaming Editing PC high end

Wintyr

For what were doing we looking to build a system for video of 1 camera to start with the ability to expand up to 3 cameras going into something like Xsplit for live streaming or recording for later and editing for upload on Youtube.  

I assume for hardware we are going to need a 980 to 1080 for any video rendering we doing in the future and or some sort of Cap card with i assume at leats an I7.  we have been using a Yorkville M810 for mic and speakers and tying in sound form laptop to the projector.  if there is a way to tie that to the pc for recording or would we need something newer for what we are doing now.  Any tips or help would be nice.  Some Camera ideas would be nice as well for now i think we can save on the cameras with some thing  under 1k. but i assume were going to need to spend at least 2k on the PC to get a good build that will last and be exspandable 

3 hours ago, Wintyr said:

For what were doing we looking to build a system for video of 1 camera to start with the ability to expand up to 3 cameras going into something like Xsplit for live streaming or recording for later and editing for upload on Youtube.  

I assume for hardware we are going to need a 980 to 1080 for any video rendering we doing in the future and or some sort of Cap card with i assume at leats an I7.  we have been using a Yorkville M810 for mic and speakers and tying in sound form laptop to the projector.  if there is a way to tie that to the pc for recording or would we need something newer for what we are doing now.  Any tips or help would be nice.  Some Camera ideas would be nice as well for now i think we can save on the cameras with some thing  under 1k. but i assume were going to need to spend at least 2k on the PC to get a good build that will last and be exspandable 

Get a Mac, or use this video to help build your computer:

But for real: Editing is not really a strong suit I have in terms of recommending hardware, so ask a non-knoop