Gui-miner scrypt problem

So I have been trying to mine lite coins and whenever I try to mine with Gui miner scrypt it will not connect to pool and will say connecting.

I have left it overnight to see if it just took that much time but still nothing. What to do?? :((I put everything correctly and double checked it also) 

Also any other suggestions about lite coin mining in general  would be greatly appreciated  :)

post-17455-0-92047100-1381338452.png

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

What pool are you trying to connect to? Ensure that you have specified a port for the pool your trying to connect to. Also ensure that you don't have the specified port blocked by your firewall.

What pool are you trying to connect to? Ensure that you have specified a port for the pool your trying to connect to. Also ensure that you don't have the specified port blocked by your firewall.

This.

Also, there are much better mining programs out there than GUI.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I have tried Coinotron and Cryptoworld

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

This.

Also, there are much better mining programs out there than GUI.

Like?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I have tried Coinotron and Cryptoworld

Alright well make sure you have port 3334 specified and ensure that the port is allowed through your firewall.

Alright well make sure you have port 3334 specified and ensure that the port is allowed through your firewall.

So I disabled firewall and still nothing happened.Maybe I should the miner??

So I disabled firewall and still nothing happened.Maybe I should the miner??

You might also have a firewall running on your router. You may also have to forward the required port. I also suggest you don't completely disable your firewall but rather just create an exception to allow specific traffic.