Second time. Under 1300. First build. Mini itx

Thank you all for giving me advice yesterday. Really Really helpful. I did some research after that and came with this: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/xCkFGf

Goal is ready for VR. Quality gaming. Light photoshop, maya rendering and coding for school use. Nothing professional. Overall under 1300. 

1. I know. I know the mother board is expensive. But it has build-in wifi, and it is a mini itx. 

2. My friends told me to using seasonic power supply instead of corsair. Base on some of his sad story. 

3. I don't really need a 1TB hard drive. 512 SSD is quite enough for me. Not much things to store. If I need more space in the future, I may add another SSD. 

4. I am not planning to overclock. I know the board can overclock. So I choose the 6600k instead of 6600, because there is only 20 bucks difference. 

Originally I didn't plan to build a Mini itx. But hey. I won't use two GPU or more than two RAM. The only decent board i found with wifi and under 200 USD is Mini itx. 

So why not build a Mini itx. 

The only concern is the CPU fan. I don't really know if that is too big for this case. 

Please leave me some comments! 

Thanks!

I'd get this instead:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YcXx6X
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YcXx6X/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($298.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M-ITX/ac Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($110.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($62.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Sandisk X400 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($134.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($429.95 @ B&H) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX Mini ITX Tower Case  ($94.89 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1211.78
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-06 04:49 EDT-0400

What did you do? I see you change the 6600k to 6700 and the mother board and delete the fan? Is it ok to not have a fun on 6700?

I will definitely consider the mother board. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, hollow_ataraxia said:

What did you do? I see you change the 6600k to 6700 and the mother board and delete the fan? Is it ok to not have a fun on 6700?

I will definitely consider the mother board. Thanks!

A i7 for a GTX 1070 would really help,also i would change the PSU from the Seasonic to a Corsair RMx 650w,since its $1 more expensive and will offer a little bit more quality and is fully modular with 100w more

Thanks. I will add the i7 6700. Any suggestions on the CPU fan?  And how much fans do I really need. The case come with one fan.