my build wont display HELP!!!

noob at PC

I have been enjoying my pc so far and its been working for about a week i intalled windows on it and all but i pushed my oc to hard and i tryed clearing CMOS by putting the tip of a screw driver between the pins it runs and powers off but it wont display i have tried 2 monitors please help!!!

Just now, noob at PC said:

I have been enjoying my pc so far and its been working for about a week i intalled windows on it and all but i pushed my oc to hard and i tryed clearing CMOS by putting the tip of a screw driver between the pins it runs and powers off but it wont display i have tried 2 monitors please help!!!

specs: i7 4790k z97x-sli coolermaster 212 evo 550w evga wd blue 1tb

are you using the intergrated graphics or you using a GPU

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

Just now, Bradders said:

are you using the intergrated graphics or you using a GPU

intergrated im getting a 480 soon though

you may have buggered the integrated graphic with what you did with the screwdriver, not super sure what you did, but you could have damaged the cpu in some way that it screwed the integrated graphics

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

Just now, Bradders said:

you may have buggered the integrated graphic with what you did with the screwdriver, not super sure what you did, but you could have damaged the cpu in some way that it screwed the integrated graphics

it was already not displaying and the screwdriver was used as a connetion for the pins 

1 minute ago, Bradders said:

my freind has an old gt 630 would my pc work if i put that in there?

ok, it could be something to do with the cable being used?, im not an expert or anything, ive only recently got into this stuff

Just now, Bradders said:

ok, it could be something to do with the cable being used?, im not an expert or anything, ive only recently got into this stuff

i don think it was the cable it was working then windows rebooted my pc and it hasnt displayed 

1 minute ago, noob at PC said:

my freind has an old gt 630 would my pc work if i put that in there?

not 100% sure, it may but theres a small chance that the reason that its not posting is that youve damaged some of the pins on the mobo perhaps. 

Just now, Bradders said:

not 100% sure, it may but theres a small chance that the reason that its not posting is that youve damaged some of the pins on the mobo perhaps. 

no the pins were the clear cmos pins near the front pannels no where near the cpu but i could get the 630

I have no idea then :( sorry. it may help having the gpu. but im not sure at all. maybe its to do with windows? im grabbing at the air here

Just now, Bradders said:

I have no idea then :( sorry. it may help having the gpu. but im not sure at all. maybe its to do with windows? im grabbing at the air here

well thanks for trying

Just now, noob at PC said:

well thanks for trying

Have you read the no post sticky in the troubleshooting section

Just now, Silencer said:

Have you read the no post sticky in the troubleshooting section

no going to go do that