ITX First Build

Miloo
Go to solution Solved by Beeeyeee,

Here you go man! its a pretty good build I just made a few changes that make it both preform better, quieter, and its way more aesthetically pleasing:)

• I added the windowed version of this case too, love me some Phanteks!
  • also added an SSD
  • you can get windows 10 from these guys super cheap, I do it all the time i've never had any problems
  • added a decent monitor too
  • added be quiet cooler because its amazing, plus an unlocked i5:)
  • added the best looking memory ever ;D

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/NdWk6X

let me know how you like it!

EDIT: also I'm so happy with this that I might go and build this myself. just cause.

Hey there i'm new here I'm planning to build my first PC and I've doing a heavy research on what parts I should buy. And I'd like an ITX system. I have a small Budget for this, around $900US. So if you could help me would be awesome, also I really really want a GTX1060, this PC will be most for gaming and maybe for CAD design. so i'll let you a list of the components I was thinking and let me know your thoughts.

Also i was thinking about getting a SSD M.2 and a CPU cooler but i think Ill do that later :v Ohh.. also if you can recommned me a nice monitor arround 21-23" not too expensive.

I really apriciate your support :)

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZGb3tJ

Looks great. What type of games do you play more fps esports type or triple A title games? Get 120/144hz monitor with around a 1ms response time if you play esports type games. Get an Ips display if you are more into how games look.

Unsure what power supply to pick?

Check out my HTPC build.

Quote me/others so we can help you

Comic sans is the best font

24 minutes ago, Miloo said:

Hey there i'm new here I'm planning to build my first PC and I've doing a heavy research on what parts I should buy. And I'd like an ITX system. I have a small Budget for this, around $900US. So if you could help me would be awesome, also I really really want a GTX1060, this PC will be most for gaming and maybe for CAD design. so i'll let you a list of the components I was thinking and let me know your thoughts.

Also i was thinking about getting a SSD M.2 and a CPU cooler but i think Ill do that later :v Ohh.. also if you can recommned me a nice monitor arround 21-23" not too expensive.

I really apriciate your support :)

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZGb3tJ

I would look into getting an ssd for a few games and booting. makes it smoother over all

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

Here you go man! its a pretty good build I just made a few changes that make it both preform better, quieter, and its way more aesthetically pleasing:)

• also added an SSD
  • you can get windows 10 from these guys super cheap, I do it all the time i've never had any problems

EDIT: also I'm so happy with this that I might go and build this myself. just cause.

3 hours ago, Beeeyeee said:

• also added an SSD

Hey! i really liked it thank you. I don't know if I reaaally need right now the 16Gb of ram, maybe for the CAD thing. And maybe I won't be doing any OC so i don't know if it has much sense to put an unlocked CPU, buuuut If I reach the Budget for this build I definitelly will do it, tank you!

On 8/4/2016 at 2:09 PM, Miloo said:

Hey! i really liked it thank you. I don't know if I reaaally need right now the 16Gb of ram, maybe for the CAD thing. And maybe I won't be doing any OC so i don't know if it has much sense to put an unlocked CPU, buuuut If I reach the Budget for this build I definitelly will do it, tank you!

Keep in mind you get get the unlocked CPU, 8GB of Ram,a nd skip on the cooler for now. those are all upgrades for the future:) You should overclock! once you get the cooling capacity theres no reason not to. but if not you can always go with a i5 6500 or just plain ol' 6600 with a cheaper motherboard too, since you won't need the Z chipset for overclocking.

Hope I helped:)