Hello everyone, first time builder here. These are my specs:

i5-6500

Gigabyte B150M-HD3

Palit Geforce GTX 1060 Dual fan

1x8gb G-skill Aegis

NZXT S340

Cooler Master G550M

1TB Western Digital Hard disk

Initially, I booted it up without the graphic card installed, it POST-ed and displayed to monitor without a problem. After that, I installed the graphic card and it wouldn't POST. Instead, it turns on for more or less 10 seconds before shutting down and restarting. The motherboard lights up, PSU fan, case fans and heatsink turn on before shutting down and restarting. I have then unplugged the graphic card however the issue remains. Now, there is only the motherboard, CPU and PSU installed but the problem remains.

I have also unplugged and reconnected the 24 and 8 pin connectors and reset the CMOS.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, danjj said:

Hello everyone, first time builder here. These are my specs:

i5-6500

Gigabyte B150M-HD3

Palit Geforce GTX 1060 Dual fan

1x8gb G-skill Aegis

NZXT S340

Cooler Master G550M

1TB Western Digital Hard disk

Initially, I booted it up without the graphic card installed, it POST-ed and displayed to monitor without a problem. After that, I installed the graphic card and it wouldn't POST. Instead, it turns on for more or less 10 seconds before shutting down and restarting. The motherboard lights up, PSU fan, case fans and heatsink turn on before shutting down and restarting. I have then unplugged the graphic card however the issue remains. Now, there is only the motherboard, CPU and PSU installed but the problem remains.

I have also unplugged and reconnected the 24 and 8 pin connectors and reset the CMOS.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

I would say reset the cmos, but considering you've already done that I'd have to recommend trying to reinstall the CPU and trying the GPU in another computer.