Sim card adapter?

8BitAnubis

Got myself one of these Lenovo ThinkPad 11E's and was wondering if there is an adapter that I could get for a sim card to connect to 3g and 4g and your experience using said card (plan on using Google fi) 

Isn't that a tablet?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

there are some sort of routers witch usually when u get mobile internet for laptop/pc the provider sells u (i own one but have no idea how they call them  - some sort of dongles)

For u tho theres a problem

One of these specially if its from the provider u get the internet should be easy to work and have build in software for laptop. In order to use it on tablet or phone or whatever u must have root access and download 1 widget from goole play (i think it was called PPP widget and from there to config it) In general if ur device is rooted it should work BUT its laggy / it drains alot of energy and u cant charge since ur using the usb port / it can stop without any warning and just not start again (that was happening on my nexus 5)

Last all that u need it  - otg cable, root access and  mobile internet router/dongle

17 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Isn't that a tablet?

It dose the foldy thing but no it's a laptop

2 minutes ago, komar said:

there are some sort of routers witch usually when u get mobile internet for laptop/pc the provider sells u (i own one but have no idea how they call them  - some sort of dongles)

For u tho theres a problem

One of these specially if its from the provider u get the internet should be easy to work and have build in software for laptop. In order to use it on tablet or phone or whatever u must have root access and download 1 widget from goole play (i think it was called PPP widget and from there to config it) In general if ur device is rooted it should work BUT its laggy / it drains alot of energy and u cant charge since ur using the usb port / it can stop without any warning and just not start again (that was happening on my nexus 5)

Last all that u need it  - otg cable, root access and  mobile internet router/dongle

That's a rather long route to do this, was just looking for an adapter to plug in the sim card kind of like a tablet that would have a slot for it 

3 minutes ago, 8BitAnubis said:

That's a rather long route to do this, was just looking for an adapter to plug in the sim card kind of like a tablet that would have a slot for it 

Nope not a thing 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.