Lost Soul Aside - An indie game with one developer - Looks AMAZING

Remixt

Check out this indie game that is currently in production fellas. I am impressed.

To top it off everything here was created by a single person!!!

Link to his forum post that introduces the game:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?118030-Lost-Soul-Aside-a-fantasy-action-game

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Yep seen the trailer and it's all my favorite games and genre in one game,looks just amazeballs.

Hope he manages to get some help and funding so he can finish and perfect it,want to play it so badly.

Just now, Poohl said:

Great trailer, hopefully great game.

Its very early in development, but he showed off alot of gameplay.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

It looks good not going to deny that but tbh it's the gameplay that needs to be good.

So i won't get exited for this unless the reviews are out and the gameplay is good.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon