New built pc problems help

Go to solution Solved by Poohl,
Just now, Poohl said:

It's obviously none of those.

if you are using the GA-Z170N, its next to your 24-pin power connector.

Unbenannt.JPG

My pc wont run nothing is responding only the header lights and gpu gtx 970 but its not running only glowing i the mobo i have is z170n wifi gigabye ultra durable and an skylake i5 and corsair 700 wats psu i have tried the pc before but with other mobo and everything worked flawlessly now nothing wants to respond im pretty sure i did the pins correctly and i did check the cables from the psu to the components and the only thing i have hooked up to the pc is the psu cable and yes the mobo is an mini itx mobo thanks please help

CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K 3,5GHz  Motherboard: Z170 PRO GAMING  RAM: HyperX X Fury black DDR4 2x4GB

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series Case: some random shit tho it is gonna be upgraded Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Display: Asus VS278Q Keyboard: Roccat Arvo Mouse:Razer Naga 2015 Edition OS:Windows 10 

Just now, Poohl said:

Is it beeping?

Try the IGpu.

No it is not beeping and i took out the gpu so i could have it easier for now to switch around if something is wrong so im on on board gpu for now bit it wont launch or beep

CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K 3,5GHz  Motherboard: Z170 PRO GAMING  RAM: HyperX X Fury black DDR4 2x4GB

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series Case: some random shit tho it is gonna be upgraded Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Display: Asus VS278Q Keyboard: Roccat Arvo Mouse:Razer Naga 2015 Edition OS:Windows 10 

If it is able to beep (has speaker) and doesn't, it might be dead.

does it have any LEDs indicating anything (the mobo itself).

3 minutes ago, Poohl said:

If it is able to beep (has speaker) and doesn't, it might be dead.

does it have any LEDs indicating anything (the mobo itself).

This ?

image.jpg

24 minutes ago, ismma99 said:

This ?

yes, that should be pugged in somewhere and beep. if it's not you got a serious problem. Mobos beep even without CPU.

I assume you checked all cables.

1 minute ago, Poohl said:

yes, that should be pugged in somewhere and beep. if it's not you got a serious problem. Mobos beep even without CPU.

Yes

Just now, ismma99 said:

Yes

well than I'd recommend using your old Mobo.

4 minutes ago, Poohl said:

Its in but nothing is spinning in im sure that i sis the pins corectly

image.jpg

1 minute ago, Poohl said:

Thats the pin that ive connected and i think that correct

image.jpg

1 minute ago, ismma99 said:

Its in but nothing is spinning in im sure that i sis the pins corectly

5 minutes ago, Poohl said:

I dont think the mobo is dead cuz it gives power to gpu and the chassi

Just now, Poohl said:

Unbenannt.JPG

9 minutes ago, Poohl said:

You fucking hero man

Just now, ismma99 said:

You fucking hero man

now it should beep, you google the beep codes and know whats wrong.

Just now, Poohl said:

now it should beep, you google the beep codes and know whats wrong.

Maybe he had the power button plugged into that other thing but now it's moved so there's no problem.

I edit my posts a lot.

Just now, MrDrWho13 said:

Maybe he had the power button plugged into that other thing but now it's moved so there's no problem.

AGBs are useless,

Manuals aren't.

27 minutes ago, Poohl said:

AGBs are useless,

Manuals aren't.

agbs?

I edit my posts a lot.

Just now, MrDrWho13 said:

agbs?

Buisness conditions, terms of service. in German :Allgemeine Geschäfts Bedingungen. (over 9000 pages, you click accept).

Just now, Poohl said:

Buisness conditions, terms of service. in German :Allgemeine Geschäfts Bedingungen. (over 9000 pages, you click accept).

Ah ok thanks.

I edit my posts a lot.