Can´t enter the BIOS

I´m triying to enter the BIOS of my asusM5A78L-MUSB3 but i cant,I press the delete but it dosn´t work,what can i do?

check the mobo box what key you need to press in order to enter bios. then, shut down ur pc, wait till fans stop spinning etc... . then press press the power button and immediately start slamming that delete/whatever key repeatedly until you are in BIOS. that help?

No Need To Be Rude, Maybe he's using a  wireless  keyboard, and the BIOS isn't detecting it.

@Oopolo, My recommendations is to use a wired keyboard, and right when the computer turns on press the pause break key. This will pause the bios from loading  usually on that screen i t will tell  you what key you need to press. Alternatively, right  when the computer turns  on, start pressing the F2  Key, If that doesn't  work, Try the F12 Key next, and then the Del Key.   

If none of this works for you, can you please tell us what  steps you've tried to troubleshoot this?

-Brett

usually you can also spam f2 until you are in the bios screen

Red (Soon to be Retired)CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: CM 212 Evo  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz Mobo: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 SSD: Kingston 128 GB (Boot), Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB (Main Games) HDD: WD Black 1 TB (Storage + Older Games) PSU: EVGA W1 500W Monitor: Dell ST2220l 21.5". Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard, Razer Deathadder Mouse, SteelSeries mosepad, 

1 hour ago, ben dover kid said:

check the mobo box what key you need to press in order to enter bios. then, shut down ur pc, wait till fans stop spinning etc... . then press press the power button and immediately start slamming that delete/whatever key repeatedly until you are in BIOS. that help?

Nope.

1 hour ago, MozyIT said:

No Need To Be Rude, Maybe he's using a  wireless  keyboard, and the BIOS isn't detecting it.

@Oopolo, My recommendations is to use a wired keyboard, and right when the computer turns on press the pause break key. This will pause the bios from loading  usually on that screen i t will tell  you what key you need to press. Alternatively, right  when the computer turns  on, start pressing the F2  Key, If that doesn't  work, Try the F12 Key next, and then the Del Key.   

If none of this works for you, can you please tell us what  steps you've tried to troubleshoot this?

-Brett

Didn´t hel,but thanks.

Can you give us more information? are you able to see the POST screen, does it tell you what key to press? Have you tried clearing the CMOS Settings? Are you using a wired USB ,a  wireless  or a PS/2  keyboard. 

Just now, MozyIT said:

Can you give us more information? are you able to see the POST screen, does it tell you what key to press? Have you tried clearing the CMOS Settings? Are you using a wired USB ,a  wireless  or a PS/2  keyboard. 

I´m using a wired USB,I can si the POST screen and it says that i should press delete.

Awesome thanks, for that information. 
My next  steps would be to clear  the  CMOS  (either  by jumper  or  taking  the  battery  out  and unplugging  the  machine) 
Try a Different  USB Keyboard
Try  and  salvage a PS/2 Keyboard and  test that.

Good Luck,  keep us updated!

-Brett

17 minutes ago, oopolo said:

I´m using a wired USB,I can si the POST screen and it says that i should press delete.

You could unplug all drives and bootable devices from the motherboard.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •