Psu dead?

imperialplanet

Woke up to get in my PC, and my PC won't turn on, I don't have any indicator lights on the mobo, I'm sure there's no power going out the psu, I made sure everything was connected, I don't have another psu to try, and I heard we had a power outage in my area also. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Is the switch on the side of the power supply that faces the back of the case in the on position?

Just now, elbarto2003 said:

Is the switch on the side of the power supply that faces the back of the case in the on position?

Yes

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

4 minutes ago, imperialplanet said:

Woke up to get in my PC, and my PC won't turn on, I don't have any indicator lights on the mobo, I'm sure there's no power going out the psu, I made sure everything was connected, I don't have another psu to try, and I heard we had a power outage in my area also. 

You had or are having a power outage right now?

It is possible that there was a power surge and it could have affected the power supply when it happened. It may be dead now. If you have another power supply hanging around, test your system to see if it will start up on that one to confirm it.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Plug something else into the wall socket where your PC is plugged in now, see if that gets any power. If not, something else is wrong. If it does, then it is possible your PSU died.

Folding@Home ~75k points per day | My Simple Air-cooled Machine Maintenance Guide | Dutch Talk | Building a Wooden Popsicle Stick House

Main rig: i7-3770 stock - ASUS P8Z77-M - 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - 2x Radeon HD6970 2GB - SilverStone GD05-B - Corsair RM650x

Did you buy the power supply online or in a store?  If it was in a store, you could probably trade it for the same power supply and tell them the power supply you got doesn't work.

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

You had or are having a power outage right now?

No, it happened yesterday 

\/Specs\/

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

4 minutes ago, Xineas said:

Plug something else into the wall socket where your PC is plugged in now, see if that gets any power. If not, something else is wrong. If it does, then it is possible your PSU died.

I have I tried all of my surge protector plugs and both wall outlets 

\/Specs\/

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Just now, imperialplanet said:

I have I tried all of my surge protector plugs and both wall outlets 

You should try and return it for the same one if you got it in a store, and tell them that it's dead.

If not, then you are probably going to have to buy a new one.