Good tutorial YouTube channel's for moms?

So in my house I am tech support for my parents and I run and maintain our network, computers, internet etc etc. At some point I will obviously move out. But my mom is NOT tech savy at all and she wanted to know is there any good places on the internet either youtube or forums like this she can go to and learn how to maintain her own laptop and maybe even my dad's PC when I'm not here to fix stuff. 

Let me know!

Grid21

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

Why not learn her? there is no video how to maintain your laptop since everybody has different needs

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

25 minutes ago, Dresta said:

Why not learn her? there is no video how to maintain your laptop since everybody has different needs

I guess a better way to ask is what kind of good videos are out there that teach windows 10 and how to do stuff on it like fixing drivers, or install/uninstalling and other Windows based stuff.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

Tell her to just google it. Say like her GPU drivers crashed. "Why do my GPU drivers crash" or "How to fix crashing GPU drivers"

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

5 hours ago, refinedskillz said:

Tell her to just google it. Say like her GPU drivers crashed. "Why do my GPU drivers crash" or "How to fix crashing GPU drivers"

Yeah I've that one, I was just hoping that there was a place she could go to learn. xD

14 minutes ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

Yeah I've that one, I was just hoping that there was a place she could go to learn. xD

Here is the Linus's TechQuickie channel where he explains many things, even those most basic ones "as fast as possible"

https://www.youtube.com/user/Techquickie/videos

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

7 hours ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

So in my house I am tech support for my parents and I run and maintain our network, computers, internet etc etc. At some point I will obviously move out. But my mom is NOT tech savy at all and she wanted to know is there any good places on the internet either youtube or forums like this she can go to and learn how to maintain her own laptop and maybe even my dad's PC when I'm not here to fix stuff. 

Let me know!

Grid21

Ummmmm. LinusTechTips........... You know the good Tech channel by LMG. Yeah that'd be great.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

14 hours ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Here is the Linus's TechQuickie channel where he explains many things, even those most basic ones "as fast as possible"

https://www.youtube.com/user/Techquickie/videos

13 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Ummmmm. LinusTechTips........... You know the good Tech channel by LMG. Yeah that'd be great.

He does not need explanation's of what things are,he needs how to use them properly

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

Just now, Dresta said:

He does not explanation's of what things are,he needs how to use them properly

then Techquickie will suffice.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I myself wouldn't be sure, as my Mum has been using computers since they were the size of a room.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Thanks guys. It's not much but it's a start I guess.