Sennheiser 280 Pro Vs V MODA Crossfade LP

Mr. Brovahkiin

I'm trying to decide between these two headphones. I generally would be using them to music (metal and some dubstep) and using them to play games. I'm not a massive bass head by any means but a nice punchy bass is nice. I've heard the Crossfades are bass heavy headphones and I don't listen to a lot of bass heavy music. But the build quality is a big plus to me. And the 280 pros seem to have a more neutral sound which to me is more of what I'm looking for. Anyone have any experience with these and could provide some insight?

Edit: Would like to stay round the 90 dollar mark or so if you have any other suggestions

Have had the Crossfade LP, didn't get the muddy bass vibe that certain people complain about. Build quality is excellent as you already know.

You might want the 280 if they are flatter as you say. I believe the crossfade as ShearMe said are more focused to low end and bass. What they sacrifice in sound quality it makes up for in build construction and style, so if they're going to be a travel/mobile headset I would lean towards the Modas, if stationary the Sennheisers. 

Error: 410

I'm leaning more towards the 280s just cause I don't plan on having these leave my room. Anything else you guys would suggest in the price range?

What they sacrifice in sound quality it makes up for in build construction and style, 

oi, what'chu tryin to say? Fight me 1v1 irl 

I'm leaning more towards the 280s just cause I don't plan on having these leave my room. Anything else you guys would suggest in the price range?

Dude if you're not going on the go, have a look at the Pioneer SE-A1000. Their MSRP is $150 but since they're in such low demand they're pretty friggin cheap.

oi, what'chu tryin to say? Fight me 1v1 irl 

not if you're going to be flailing around a pair of Vmodas. That thing could probably crack a skull 

Error: 410

Dude if you're not going on the go, have a look at the Pioneer SE-A1000. Their MSRP is $150 but since they're in such low demand they're pretty friggin cheap.

I wear a 7 3/4 hat (tighly might I add) so I may like those. Plus the price is Awesome. And just BTW, I heard helping said something about your mom. You should totally fight him

I wear a 7 3/4 hat (tighly might I add) so I may like those. Plus the price is Awesome. 

I used them for a few weeks after purchasing but ultimately went back to my HD 650s. They sound really really similar, though - Pioneer on the left, Sennheiser on the right.

post-2468-0-22398300-1381209251.gifpost-2468-0-20639500-1381209257.gif

And just BTW, I heard helping said something about your mom. You should totally fight him

@helping 

wanna_fight_me__punk__by_onemoretimecosp

I should probaby also mention I'm upgrading from tritton AX 720s, so I'll probably be happy with whatever I get