G400s or Kone Pure optical

sgsgamer

a buddy of mine has a kone pure and the software has some pretty coo stuff.

You get achievments for how many times you've clicked, which buttons you clicked how often, etc

Also they have something called easy shift, which works like a shift key on the keyboard, but instead of capitalizing everything, it makes all the mouse buttons makros. while holding down that shift button you can for example cange your volume up/down with the scroll wheel, it has some very neat options.

I am planning to get kone pure optical once my mouse decides to die ^^

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Personally I like Roccats design and software more than Logitechs current line. I've had old Logitech combo and I'm using M705 as work mouse now. At home I had Kone (first version) before and now its Kova+. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Then im probably gonna get roccats mouse it seems to have to better features and in theory more buttons which is good for my mobas