Help with my first build

Hi so I am building my first gaming PC and I've ran into a problem, and wanted to ask if for help.

So here is my build so far http://pcpartpicker.com/list/r4kb8K

I was wondering if a Corsair H100i v2 could fit in a Corsair SPEC-ALPHA ATX? Please I really need help on this before I make the purchase. 

3 hours ago, Tran said:

Hi so I am building my first gaming PC and I've ran into a problem, and wanted to ask if for help.

I was wondering if a Corsair H100i v2 could fit in a Corsair SPEC-ALPHA ATX? Please I really need help on this before I make the purchase. 

yeah it will fit

8 minutes ago, Tran said:

the only thing i would change its the WD BLUE you can get Better/reliable drives for like 10 bucks more, the Blue line isnt that good its just cheap, everything else looks that will do Pack a serious punch, altho the new cards are out i will still try to Hunt an RX-480 or GTX 1060 and if not possible, try to aim for an R9-380 380X it does outpeform the 960 costing the same

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
                COOLING: ThermalTake Contac Silent 12
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

love all brands, will go for whats cheaper for my needs

13 hours ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

the only thing i would change its the WD BLUE you can get Better/reliable drives for like 10 bucks more, the Blue line isnt that good its just cheap, everything else looks that will do Pack a serious punch, altho the new cards are out i will still try to Hunt an RX-480 or GTX 1060 and if not possible, try to aim for an R9-380 380X it does outpeform the 960 costing the same

I was going for a EVGA GTX 1070 but my budget is actually around 1.2k so I decided to just go for the MSI GTX 960 going with my black and red theme, but also I was considering throwing out the HDD and just adding a Samsung 500GB Evo, do you think that's a good idea to minus out the HDD and just have a bigger SSD? 

50 minutes ago, Tran said:

I was going for a EVGA GTX 1070 but my budget is actually around 1.2k so I decided to just go for the MSI GTX 960 going with my black and red theme, but also I was considering throwing out the HDD and just adding a Samsung 500GB Evo, do you think that's a good idea to minus out the HDD and just have a bigger SSD? 

well i do advice having the best of both loads of storage and a boot up key program ssd so basically any 128gb model will sufice unless you want games on it or to use it as a cache, if your budget is 1.2k deff wanna go with a gtx 1060 or RX 480

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

10 hours ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

well i do advice having the best of both loads of storage and a boot up key program ssd so basically any 128gb model will sufice unless you want games on it or to use it as a cache, if your budget is 1.2k deff wanna go with a gtx 1060 or RX 480

Yea I would but that is including a keyboard and mouse, so that would be way over 1.2k if i would get a 1060

On 30/7/2016 at 1:21 AM, Tran said:

Yea I would but that is including a keyboard and mouse, so that would be way over 1.2k if i would get a 1060

Get the Cheap-o Cooler master mouse and keyboard combo, its nice reliable and like 40 bucks or less

On 7/31/2016 at 2:49 PM, Mauricio G. B. said:

Get the Cheap-o Cooler master mouse and keyboard combo, its nice reliable and like 40 bucks or less

Yea i might just do that,do you know by any chance know any motherboards that are red and black theme that have a built in wifi adapter? 

20 hours ago, Tran said:

Yea i might just do that,do you know by any chance know any motherboards that are red and black theme that have a built in wifi adapter? 

Hmm usually Asus Hero series Boards have Wifi and are black and red, but i strongly suggest getting a cheaper one and then a dicent  PCI-E add in card (i use one it does fine up to 100mb dual band pci-e 1x)