HELP! me find a Similar router. or another good one.

Antony Leung

So i want to get a similar router like this one. ASUS-RT-AC1200. because i recenly saw this article and i said, ok it time to look another one. but i dont know any wifi router that cost less than 100$ USD and seem to have great bandwidth, connection radius limit (how far the wifi can go and you can pick up the signal and still use the internet), and use the newest protocol 802.11ac. so it can be futureproof i some way.

To summarize:

-Any good router that cost less than 100$ USD (i think i can stretch up a llitle bit like, less than 120$)

-have good connection speeds and the signal can travel around (idk more than ~ 100 meters2)

- use the newest protocol 802.11ac.

- have at least 2 antennas or more.

- Is safe. so anyone who try hack the network would be difficuld. 

ANY COMMENT, FEEDBACK, ANSWER WILL BE APPRECIATED.

20 minutes ago, Antony Leung said:

So i want to get a similar router like this one. ASUS-RT-AC1200. because i recenly saw this article and i said, ok it time to look another one. but i dont know any wifi router that cost less than 100$ USD and seem to have great bandwidth, connection radius limit (how far the wifi can go and you can pick up the signal and still use the internet), and use the newest protocol 802.11ac. so it can be futureproof i some way.

To summarize:

-Any good router that cost less than 100$ USD (i think i can stretch up a llitle bit like, less than 120$)

-have good connection speeds and the signal can travel around (idk more than ~ 100 meters2)

- use the newest protocol 802.11ac.

- have at least 2 antennas or more.

ANY COMMENT, FEEDBACK, ANSWER WILL BE APPRECIATED.

https://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-Archer-C7-Wireless-1300Mbps/dp/B00BUSDVBQ/ref=sr_1_10?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469744734&sr=1-10&keywords=google+onhub

i said i can strech up by 120$ and that wifi cost 119.95$ and have a discount cupon of 20$ on amazon. so is still in my budget. also thanks for the feedback.  : )

Just now, Antony Leung said:

i said i can stech up by 120$ and that wifi cost 119.95$ and have a discount cupon of 20$ on amazon. so is still in my budget.also thanks for the feedback. :)

One you linked is $199.