Wifi won't work??

Hey there, my sisters laptop isn't letting her turn on the wifi as you can see with the video. I opened it up and the wifi card is all connected and each antenna is too, no weird corrosion or anything either. 

Whats going on? How can I make this work?IMG_2066.MOV

hmmmmm.

-Use win10 driver (if aviable).

-try the other Systemconfiguration thing. (win10 Apps act wered if they don't like the driver/device. This may result in your PC still saying no internet connection, but it'll work in any Deskop app).

Some laptops have a switch to turn the wifi on/off.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

5 hours ago, SLAYR said:

Some laptops have a switch to turn the wifi on/off.

Tried that:/ I'm just going to reinstall Windows and see. I've tried all the drivers and everything and it's not working still. 

try uninstalling the driver from device manager then install the latest driver from the manufacturer website.

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

Its crap windows 10. Go install linux on her computer and I promise her computer will work like new again. 

11 minutes ago, RazerFX said:

Its crap windows 10. Go install linux on her computer and I promise her computer will work like new again. 

This doesn't really help some people need windows.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

18 hours ago, xGGAx said:

try uninstalling the driver from device manager then install the latest driver from the manufacturer website.

I tried that already. I've even completely reinstalled Windows, still didn't work. I've even tried a different wifi card, to which it won't boot and says its unsupported. What do I do??

perhaps it is not supported at all (under windows 10). It might be hepful if you posted the laptop model number  and specs.

btw, even if windows says that your device is installed and working, it might not work at all. Something like that happened to me with a bluetooth dongle. Device manager said it was installed but it never worked. Installed win 7 drivers and it did.

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire